Melbourne Football

Iacopo La Rocca

kingofhearts

45 minutes ago, Embee said:

And that was.....?

Wazza didnt rate him after his brain fades, thought that was clear already. Just since then, even if he was to fall back in favour, he has a long term injury which would make it unlikely for us to see him play at all

Edited by jeffplz

17 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Wazza didnt rate him after his brain fades, thought that was clear already. Just since then, even if he was to fall back in favour, he has a long term injury which would make it unlikely for us to see him play at all

Well he continues to pick Muscat and Delbridge who have both had more than their fair share of brain-fades, without the stellar play that La Rocca demonstrated earlier in the season too.

7 minutes ago, Embee said:

Well he continues to pick Muscat and Delbridge who have both had more than their fair share of brain-fades, without the stellar play that La Rocca demonstrated earlier in the season too.

Yeah Waz is a dog mate

My point is that even though they’ve also had their brain fades, there is no spot for La Rocca since he’s injured. And we don’t have any more defenders other than Tongyik who is arguably worse than the two (maybe not Delbridge)

Edited by jeffplz
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Yeah Waz is a dog mate

My point is that even though they’ve also had their brain fades, there is no spot for La Rocca since he’s injured. And we don’t have any more defenders other than Tongyik who is arguably worse than the two (maybe not Delbridge)

If true why wouldn't the club announce his injury. Smells a bit fishy to me.

It was similar with Kilkenny early on he had some sort of back injury in which he could play but not sit on the bench. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeffplz said:

What is the injury? And do you mean he won't play for us for the rest of his contracted period - to 31st May 2019 - or the rest of this season? Is he another wonder ex-Adelaide signing?

3 hours ago, Embee said:

This probably belongs in the Tongyik thread but usually I am 100% of the same opinion of @bt50 us fans dont know shit really. But I agree with this too, Joyce has made some bizarre (and repeats) decisions this year about who he wants and who he doesnt.

6 hours ago, jw1739 said:

What is the injury? And do you mean he won't play for us for the rest of his contracted period - to 31st May 2019 - or the rest of this season? Is he another wonder ex-Adelaide signing?

Not sure. Just for this season. Might make it for finals-- it's still unclear.

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, neio said:

Does anyone seriously know where this guy is? 

Is he actually still in the country or even alive? 

He was named in the extended squad for the FFA Cup match. I think I saw him in one of the earlier pre-season training videos.

Last match last season was 1st January 2018 and to my knowledge hasn't made a match-day squad since.

A Petrillo special?

Edited by jw1739

22 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

He was named in the extended squad for the FFA Cup match. I think I saw him in one of the earlier pre-season training videos.

Last match last season was 1st January 2018 and to my knowledge hasn't made a match-day squad since.

A Petrillo special?

But what is more puzzling he was pretty good in a few games last season, infact he may have even got voted player of a particular round.

Something very strange is going on with this bloke.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Embee said:

Just spoke to him at the nike event, he said he fucked his calf in January and did the other as he was recovering.

Should be good to go in 2 weeks apparently 

Until he injures his third leg :ph34r:

• Like 1

The speculation about what is going on with The Rock is completely the fault of MCFC, who repeatedly left him off the “injured list”. In that circumstance fans rightly assumed he was available but not selected.

This trend also seems to be occurring this year. Until the club actually communicates this simple message to the fans, rumours of discontent and politics will get traction.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Nominated as one of five "...League's best under-the-radar signings." https://www.a-league.com.au/news/left-field-five-hyundai-a-leagues-best-under-radar-signings

Certainly "under-the-radar." Haven't sighted the bugger on the field for months.

He's in stealth mode, lost in the Germano treatment centre