Melbourne Football

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

jeffplz

Zlatan is no Iniesta. I hope he doesnt get caught up in customs like Iniesta did.

Not going to lie though, it would be a laugh to see FFA backflip and re-introduce the Cahill rule, then Ibra not sure up and they have to get rid of it again.

9 minutes ago, haz said:

Zlatan is no Iniesta. I hope he doesnt get caught up in customs like Iniesta did.

Not going to lie though, it would be a laugh to see FFA backflip and re-introduce the Cahill rule, then Ibra not sure up and they have to get rid of it again.

Not sure he would be happy with it being the 'Cahill rule'. Pretty sure he would want the 'Zlatan rule'.  Which would be the first of its kind.

Ibrahimovic

Fornaroli

Brandan               Mauk                   Fitzgerald 

Brattan                Kilkenny 

Jamieson    La Rocca   Jakobsen     Muscat

Galekovic

Sub Cahill, Tongyk,Bouzanis, Arzani, Genrou

15 minutes ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Ibrahimovic

Fornaroli

Galekovic

Either you're quite clever or you've made a mistake but with that formation you've basically summed up the whole Zlatan situation.

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Ibrahimovic

Fornaroli

Galekovic

Ha+.  FFA to introduce a new rule saying that Melbourne City are allowed an extra man on the pitch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be more like this

Ibrahimovic (ST)

Fornaroli (CF)

Brandan           Mauk/VISA (Box to box)             Fitzgerald 

Kilkenny (CDM)

Galekovic

----------------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously wake up, its not going to happen. He could earn twice as much in the MLS or China. I would rather a solid well-rounded squad rather then a circus like Del Piero at Sydney.

Although I would like to see the Ego battle between him and Cahill.

Edited by haz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Melb City/Heart bullshit starting 11 is looking pretty fkn strong.

------Kevin Gameiro------Ibra-----Fat Ronnie------------

----Ronaldinho---------Lampard---------Beckham------

--------------------------Iniesta---------------------------------------

Holt off the bench shows a lot of depth, too.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, nah brah said:

hardcore fan right here

Shit you know you've moved up in the world when someones complaining about the possibility of having the quality of Bruno, Timmy and Zlatan in the squad.

I remember back in the old days when we used to have the likes of Maycon, Tadic , Babalj and Sibon to rely on scoring goals.

Fuckin spoint cunts

51 minutes ago, sharpy said:

That pleb on twitter also tweeted overnight that we're after Sneijder. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot but it has since been deleted.

He must've realised that Sneijder is about to sign at Nice. 

you questioning the validity of a random bloke on twitter nobody has ever heard of, I believe all his transfer rumours and cant wait to see Bruno and Ibra up top next season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Haha come off it, the club has zero blame in random twats starting rumours on twitter. Sit back and enjoy it for what it is; a troll that the media have grabbed hold of and ran with.

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

This is his Twitter account if you really want it. https://twitter.com/mjwarrington  We have been reduced to "rumblings."

What a circus.

Surely you arnt saying this is somehow the clubs fault or they have some blame to take?

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

This is his Twitter account if you really want it. https://twitter.com/mjwarrington  We have been reduced to "rumblings."

What a circus.

Haha come on Jay Dub, this is exceedingly alarmist, even by your regular standards ;)

To be fair, if anyone should be shamed in this circumstance it's the surprising (or perhaps unsurprising, really) amount of muppets who believed a tweet from an account with 60-odd followers saying we were in the race to sign one of the biggest personalities in world sport

Edited by Embee

2 minutes ago, Embee said:

Haha come on Jay Dub, this is exceedingly alarmist, even by your regular standards ;)

To be fair, if anyone should be shamed in this circumstance it's the surprising (or perhaps not, really) amount of muppets who believed a tweet from an account with 60-odd followers saying we were in the race to sign one of the biggest personalities in world sport

What ?

it's not true

and here i was getting a City blue shirt with Zlatan blazoned on the back ( with #1 of course , as no one else could possibly be # 1)

5 minutes ago, Embee said:

To be fair, if anyone should be shamed in this circumstance it's the surprising (or perhaps unsurprising, really) amount of muppets who believed a tweet from an account with 60-odd followers saying we were in the race to sign one of the biggest personalities in world sport

Hey, @Embee, lay off. And a few others, too.  I didn't mention the club at all and neither was I referring to it. I simply referred to the whole Twitter thing as a circus. Which it is.

The good thing about all this is that people have been talking about City.  Is it a coincidence that this news came out during the week the players are on a 1 week break? Maybe, but good timing. This is something like the AFL would do, to draw attention to itself during off season. I like it.

• Like 1