Melbourne Football

The Greek construction workers marquee (who would you sign)

Shahanga

Ok, time to give the forum some life.

you're on site, trying to avoid working and your phone rings. It's the sheik. "Hey stavros I'm after a marquee for Melbourne City and I'm prepared to spend the 10M euros (transfer fee) I just found in the Aston martin's ashtray, but I don't know who to get, please help me!"

So who would you sign and why?

PS: Dont Forget Why!!! & say who he is, so the rest of us don't have to google them.

Edited by Shahanga
Don't Forget Why
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Ok, time to give the forum some life.

you're on site, trying to avoid working and your phone rings. It's the sheik. "Hey stavros I'm after a marquee for Melbourne City and I'm prepared to spend the 10M euros (transfer fee) I just found in the Aston martin's ashtray, but I don't know who to get, please help me!"

So who would you sign and why?

LOVE IT

Ok I'll do what I should have done at the start, name someone.

Omar Abdulrahman. UAE international, gifted #10. Only 4.5M on transfermarkt leaving s few sheckles for some more race horses.

Would provide the rare skills to unlock defences with the added bonus of being the "plus one" Asian player next year.

(hint don't just give a name, give an explanation too)

ps @haz the Aston was the only ash tray the sheik says he bothered to looked in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1