Melbourne Football

MHFC Alternate Jerseys

dRoy

Said that from Round 1,

Home kit - White shorts, white socks.

Away kit - Red Shorts, white socks.

D'Roy: Dutch was suggesting White socks at home...

As for Away I reckon we should wear Gold and Blue like Sweden.

Edited by cadete

Keep the home shirt, change to white shorts and white socks (like on weekend)

Re-design the away shirt, keep predominately white with red shorts and red socks.

Two white kits?

What is the point of an Away Kit?

We should have our home kit - no changes except perhaps becoming more tradtional and a nicer kit maker.

Away kit should be another colour (Like a tradtional Yellow or Green for a Red side) and only used when there is a clash.

• 2 weeks later...

Home Kit: White Shorts; Red Socks

Away Kit: Red Shorts; Red Socks

would look best if you ask me.

and we can still be the REDLEGS! hahaha

Anyone thought of White and Pink stripes for the away strip? Contrasts with Newcastle, Brisbane and Adelaide.

Also potential for getting breast cancer research/charities on board and increase female involvement.

wouldnt mind that at all.

Brighton's away shirt is hideous, was watching last night & realised it looks shitter in the flesh.

Really we should be looking at kits similar to

what other sides with red&white stripes use, biggest example would be Sunderland's 11/12 away kit.

Looks good. Need to get the white w red sash away kit........AWAY. just the red n white for home.

Sunderlands away gets my vote.

At least we don't have away kit like those other maggots who pretend that AAMI Park is their home. Look like radioactive pissants.

sunderland_away_shirt_2011.jpg

Edited by gunheart

Without suggesting something different, it will always end up being red/white away kit.

The club is not going to hold a competition that lets the fans choose the away kit, ISC recommends & the club amends & makes the final decision.

I never said USE the ones I posted, it's not lazy and as I said it'll always end up being the default template that ISC recommends, so I don't see the harm in suggesting something similar to the ones I posted at the fan forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

portugal-jersey-euro-2012-away-white-nike-new.jpg

After seeing Portugals new white kit, made me think. What if we had this instead of the sash.

By this, I mean, the two verticle red lines going down the sternum, on the white jersey. That's it.

Thoughts?

Newcastle_United-Home-kit-2011-12.jpg

Kind of. But keep the thinner lines like Portugal.

True mate, skinnier would look better.

would you want to have red sleeves, where its white on Newcastle's?

also a bit off topic, i want long sleeve tops next season soooooo bad..... but hey, thats just me.

All white. Bar the red lines.

Long sleeve shirts are poo pooed on here. As its summer etc etc. I don't care really. They look cool. And if the player wants to wear it. Let him wear it. It can get mighty cold some night. Wet too.

All white. Bar the red lines.

Long sleeve shirts are poo pooed on here. As its summer etc etc. I don't care really. They look cool. And if the player wants to wear it. Let him wear it. It can get mighty cold some night. Wet too.

yee, But also to sell would be cool.

I would buy one with long sleeves, and if it gets hot the sleeves can be simply rolled up. :P

Again off topic, but the tops this year start sticking to your back if you get a bit hot. <_<

gets annoying....

• 2 weeks later...