Melbourne Football

MHFC Alternate Jerseys

dRoy

All white. Bar the red lines.

Long sleeve shirts are poo pooed on here. As its summer etc etc. I don't care really. They look cool. And if the player wants to wear it. Let him wear it. It can get mighty cold some night. Wet too.

Summer is still freezing cold here and some of us wear long sleeves all year just to keep warm. Bring on the long sleeves.

• 2 months later...

Seeing every man and his dog, are awesome when it comes to thinking of a new design for jerseys etc, I was thinking, when the white strip with the red sash expires, what will we use next? Keep it? I personally don't like it.

I saw this on a English sports shop website, thought we could wear it, if the black is softened to more of a grey, charcoal.

Post your own designs, probably will have another fan designed jersey comp in a few years ;)

HOOP_RED_BLACK_200.jpg

really go like the idea of this however now that ive seen west syd tops i wouldnt go for this, id even go for an all black top, put a little bit of "don't fuck with us" into our tops....Black is good...

• Like 1

I'd love black shorts with black collars and sleeve cuffs.

Edit. Like this.

1a1a1a12aa68.jpg

Why change the Home uniform?

Leave it the same and create some tradition.

The Away Uniform can be used for Crazy Ideas and for those who wish to buy a really different looking kit each season.

Edited by cadete

Why change the Home uniform?

Leave it the same and create some tradition.

The Away Uniform can be used for Crazy Ideas and for those who wish to buy a really different looking kit each season.

I agree. I'm old-fashioned I suppose.

I just can't see why clubs come out with 'away' kits that blatantly are unsuitable to be used against one or more clubs in the league, e.g. WSW's away kit that is a direct clash with Heart. Just seems pointless to me. OK so they make a few dollars selling a few, but surely that could be made up be selling a wider range of merchandise in the first place - items that might appeal to a wider demographic than at present?

Honestly now I can't see the club going with anything other than the usual Home stripes and Away sash unless we get a 3rd Kit compition again.

A black alternate realistically offers nothing over the current away shirt and I can't see an introduction of black short either, even tho it's a better look.

Still for something yellow or green if we are to get a third kit.

Also get some collars on the shirts.

• 5 weeks later...