Melbourne Football

Troisi: Welcome To Melbourne

strider

5 minutes ago, neio said:

Has there ever been a more strange transfer saga in the aleague

He will probably end up in Wellington by this time tomorrow

Yes, if Wellington offer him $5 a season more he would.

I'd love to know how many wallets go missing in the tard change rooms with both berisha and troisi in it...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AntiScum said:

Might explain why no other club touched him ..... dodged a bullet to say the least!!! No doubt he`ll pull the same shit next year .......

Yeah you're right. To be honest I never wanted the shitcunt anyway

What a wanker.

I thought he had already established himself as a completely unloyal greedy player considering he barely spends longer than a season anywhere before trying to upgrade his paycheck.

Incredibly though in one off season he has been practically signed for at least 4 clubs, with a high chance he won't sign for Victory.

The beauty if that if he does sign for Victory, it will mean both Melbourne clubs have signed ex-players this week that there is a general disliking for from their supporters, so atleast the clubs are united on that front.

2 minutes ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

We really need to create a banner for troisi next season like what AC Milan did to Dommaruma (AKA Dollaruma)

Nah, all we need to do in each derby is for everyone to hold up a dollar during the game. Then watch the knt just stop in his tracks. 

1 minute ago, n i k o said:

Lol at the 'no' like you were there. Could very well be the case but you saying there's no chance he and his agent used us as leverage? 

But leverage to be now paid half the amount he was first offered?

Whatever the case, you don't give your word like that and then go and shit on their face. That's wrong. 

13 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Lol at the 'no' like you were there. Could very well be the case but you saying there's no chance he and his agent used us as leverage? 

Not me personally, my best friend is very close to the Victory management. If you think of it makes a little sense, Victory wanted to Rojas and an import as marquee, Rojas leaves this week. But there is certainly a chance that he used us leverage, as he has done with every club in the last weeks. Bare in mind he hasn't been presented by Victory yet.

Anyway let's wait for the Victory announcement, who knows where he plays by Thursday.

Edited by Mr MO

32 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Slippery gypsy. Ah well

Fair to say the best part of all of this is watched the retarded mong fans back peddle and fall over themselves to say how they didnt mean all the mean things they said about him in the past 48 hours...

Its not gonna be much different to the people on here back peddling...

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Slippery gypsy. Ah well

Fair to say the best part of all of this is watched the retarded mong fans back peddle and fall over themselves to say how they didnt mean all the mean things they said about him in the past 48 hours...

Tards are full of gypsies 

Edited by Tony999

27 minutes ago, malloy said:

Its not gonna be much different to the people on here back peddling...

Haha perhaps. I'd still have had him regardless.

I dont reckon he got a better offer tho; i suspect we were always his best offer but he was reluctant to come here due to the rivalry and mong hate factors. I'm sure Victory's new offer was much improved however with Rojas jumping ship

Edited by bt50

1 hour ago, rass said:

But leverage to be now paid half the amount he was first offered?

Whatever the case, you don't give your word like that and then go and shit on their face. That's wrong. 

Sounds like the club put in alot of effort and time to get this flog in.  I can't help but feel they've fkd this whole marquee chase up and now will have to settle for second for some second rate half arsed marquee 

2 hours ago, Embee said:

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with this cunt?!

Can't believe he just no-showed Bundoora

Mate 9 clubs already and he's what, 28? Sums him up really and I think that's why he found getting the deal he wanted harder than he thought it would be.

As for agreeing to sign and just not rocking up, Pretty sure "integrity" was missing from his dictionary.

• Like 2

We offered him $600,000. Was on the way to us when Victory called him and u-turned straight back to AAMI park to sign his contract. They shat themselves last minute after Rojas and offered him $1,000,000 from what I've been told. Close source. So their marquees are gypsy and troi$i I believe. 

6 hours ago, Baka1 said:

We offered him $600,000. Was on the way to us when Victory called him and u-turned straight back to AAMI park to sign his contract. They shat themselves last minute after Rojas and offered him $1,000,000 from what I've been told. Close source. So their marquees are gypsy and troi$i I believe. 

Well if they did that, they aint getting Milligan. We should go for Milligan