Melbourne Football
strider

Charity Event

sheepdog    1,373
2 hours ago, cadete said:

@elieanid ???

Beating up the "special kid" Isnt the best look.

I now propose a dual main event.

Me and my homie @pigs2 v beardedheart and the other little fuckboy from the almighty fucking "S16" whose name starts with A. Im calling you pussies out.

Lets rumble you socially retarded fagget arse dick cheeses.

Thats right, I just called you DICK CHEESES.

• Like 3

Jimmy    3,141
15 hours ago, sheepdog said:

Me and my homie @pigs2 v beardedheart and the other little fuckboy from the almighty fucking "S16" whose name starts with A. Im calling you pussies out.

I'll take 500 tickets.

hedaik    2,611
4 hours ago, elieanid said:

.....you know how to find us when season starts.

Internet threats are better when you're anonymous where half the world doesn't know how incapable of fighting you are. 

Edited by hedaik
  • Like 4

Shahanga    3,440
2 hours ago, Embee said:

My god, this thread has everything

Easily the most retarded thread on the forum. Pretty sure this is what my primary school play ground would have been like if we'd had a forum instead back then.

• Like 2

n i k o    4,768
3 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

@Embee fought for my heart and won.:wub::wub:

Yeh I can see that. He has a way with words on the forum, I can't help but think this also applies to the loves in his life. 

• Like 1

cadete    6,059
9 minutes ago, elieanid said:

@sheepdog - Seriously......

(Admins, feel free to ban me from this forum after this).

mate, you can be Leban Stringer (considered by some the most dangerous youth in the casual scene currently)....you could be Dean Balalti himself, Alen Kontrovic, Woody, Jason Hernandez from good old Horda, You could be David from Nomandi, You could be Mitch or Andy from HCS, you could be Michael K from HSC......

I AINT FUCKING SCARED!!!......you know how to find me cos looks like you know who I fucking am.

Look being where I am for over 3 years, whatever I do, you cannot ever make people happy......I am not the best fighter, I know Im a short ass, but I maybe that, I do stand by ground and be with my own mates who I call my own family.

Unless your name is Hackett (Love ya buddy, no homo, see ya when the season starts :D), Ninos Damo, Michael Tohme, David Younan (feel free to look up those names on the net etc etc).....Im scared of them because I know good they are at the art of what they do. Im scared of them.......

There is not a lot things I'm scared of these days....especially being where I am in football and having to be put in certain situations where I have been outnumbered, battered, bruised, plenty of stories that half the lads in here have been through over the years etc etc.

Sheepdog, you know how to find us......this is coming from Dr himself as well since you notably called him out.

"This is the last post, posting as elieanid on here" and will be on here as a different name/alias" this is why im making this post, a good one before I leave.......

Im out.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 3

Embee    2,298

I think I need to go home after reading that, jesus christ

Begbie    329

33 minutes ago, elieanid said:

@sheepdog - Seriously......

(Admins, feel free to ban me from this forum after this).

mate, you can be Leban Stringer (considered by some the most dangerous youth in the casual scene currently)....you could be Dean Balalti himself, Alen Kontrovic, Woody, Jason Hernandez from good old Horda, You could be David from Nomandi, You could be Mitch or Andy from HCS, you could be Michael K from HSC......

I AINT FUCKING SCARED!!!......you know how to find me cos looks like you know who I fucking am.

Look being where I am for over 3 years, whatever I do, you cannot make everyone happy, youre always open to criticism no matter what, this is why "I & S16 do what we want" we dont care, we never did...... but for me personally I am not the best fighter, I know Im a short ass......I maybe that, I do stand by ground and be with my own mates who I call my own family when it has mattered, Ive proven to them and that's all I need to.

Unless your name is Hackett (Love ya buddy, no homo, see ya when the season starts :D), Ninos Damo, Michael Tohme, David Younan (feel free to look up those names on the net etc etc).....Im scared of them because I know good they are at the art of what they do. Im scared of them.......

There is not a lot things I'm scared of these days....especially being where I am in football and having to be put in certain situations where I have been outnumbered, battered, bruised, plenty of stories that half the lads in here have been through over the years etc etc.

Sheepdog, you know how to find us......this is coming from Dr himself as well since you notably called him out.

"This is the last post, posting as elieanid on here" and will be on here as a different name/alias" this is why im making this post, a good one before I leave.......

Im out.

Best post I've seen in a while on here.
Along with @cadete's theory that strider is a rogue spambot that Tesla has lost control of.

:clap::clap::clap:

• Like 4

Dr.Dreas    95
On 7/13/2017 at 5:51 PM, sheepdog said:

you rang? 
I'm right here mr. keyboard. 

• Like 2

strider    2,383
16 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Only time I saw him in person he was strung out on his back like a little pussy. Not @elieanids doing though

This is now a lesbian stringer thread

Tesla    8,086

Wow 

Forum Hall of Fame required. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Jimmy    3,141
5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Wow 

Literally about post the exact same thing.

"GOAT Threads Thread" when?

Hellenic Hero    179
10 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Wow 

Does my thread "City forum guide to getting the girl of your desire" make it into said Hall of Fame??

Edited by Hellenic Hero

Jovan    2,858
3 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Does my thread "City forum guide to getting the girl of your desire" make it into said Hall of Fame??

No

Hellenic Hero    179
5 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Stop trying to make this about yourself 

Huh? This is my second post in this thread?

n i k o    4,768
1 minute ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Huh? This is my second post in this thread?

Hopefully the last one too

• Like 1

sheepdog    1,373

my work here is done. 

thats how you troll strides.

You sure you down cockdoctor dreas? Dont want you getting in trouble off the mrs again...

• Like 2

japiedog    752
21 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

That was a hell of a good read

• Like 1

Hackett    666
On 7/20/2017 at 10:07 AM, Begbie said:

Best post I've seen in a while on here.
Along with @cadete's theory that strider is a rogue spambot that Tesla has lost control of.

:clap::clap::clap:

Almost up there with the Helga's Quality bread saga.

• Like 3