Melbourne Football

Joey Didulica - Resigned

DFG_82

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

Yep. Joey Nepotism finally timed out. Wazza beginning to make his mark.

Id say its more a deal agreed between CFG and Sorenson rather than wazza having anything to do with it. FWIW I think this has been the idea from the start, 

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Yep. Joey Nepotism finally timed out. Wazza beginning to make his mark.

At first I didn't have a particular opinion on JD hiring his brother. Then I found out (or was led to believe) he not only didn't have his coaching licence, he failed his exam (a post by someone on this forum, presumably true). Add to that a decrease in keeper performance after his arrival and I started to wonder what was going on.

All in all I'm happy to see the back of Joey Nepotism. Hopefully he won't be hired by family for his next gig.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marn11 said:

Spoke to him 2 months ago and he told me he'd likely leave this preseason as the daily trip from Geelong to Bundoora was beginning to take its toll. 

All the best JD, thanks for your service. 

He knew the writing was on the wall.

4 hours ago, Shahanga said:

At first I didn't have a particular opinion on JD hiring his brother. Then I found out (or was led to believe) he not only didn't have his coaching licence, he failed his exam (a post by someone on this forum, presumably true). Add to that a decrease in keeper performance after his arrival and I started to wonder what was going on.

All in all I'm happy to see the back of Joey Nepotism. Hopefully he won't be hired by family for his next gig.

I always thought that it was a rather surprising lack of good judgement by the club's CEO and Board to allow the appointment.