Dylan

Dolphin Stadium, Redcliffe QLD

Round of 32 draw 29 June

Round of 32: 25 July — 9 August 2017

Round of 16: 22—30 August 2017

Quarter-finals: 12—20 September 2017

Semi-finals: 17—25 October 2017

Final: 21 or 22 November 2017

I hope we get a nice state league away trip to maybe NSW or SA. I went to our round of 32 against Edgeworth and it was a great night with the Bellarine heart boys

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

One of the best nights I've experienced was when we played Heidelberg at the old Olympic Village.

With the exception of Bentleigh, I would definitely make the trip down if we drew any of the Victorian NPL clubs.

Edited by Blackout
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blackout said:

One of the best nights I've experienced was when we played Heidelberg at the old Olympic Village.

With the exception of Bentleigh, I would definitely make the trip down if we drew any of the Victorian NPL clubs.

Sensational night. 

The highlight was Novillo pulling up next to me in a car as I was walking to the ground, to ask me how to get there.

Edited by JC22
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, JC22 said:

Sensational night. 

The highlight was Novillo pulling up next to me in a car as I was walking to the ground, to ask me how to get there.

Spoke to Gameiro that night in line to the canteen about what defines a good souva. Great night.

• Like 2

We are probably playing against a group of redneck bogan in a sugar cane field.

Send our youth team. I don't want our men's getting injuries from a team of hack or getting eaten by a crocodile.

Actually, on second thoughts, sent Timmy so he gets hacked or eaten and doesn't play for the whole season and get a real striker or AMF instead.

This is bullshit. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Send our youth team. I don't want our men's getting injuries from a team of hack or getting eaten by a crocodile.

Actually, on second thoughts, sent Timmy so he gets hacked or eaten and doesn't play for the whole season and get a real striker or AMF instead.

This is bullshit. 

Is the FFA Cup round of 32 what did you expect? 

17 minutes ago, playmaker said:

This is bullshit. 

Remember the Dr recommended taking those pills once a day...

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, playmaker said:

This is bullshit. 

No, you send a decent team to make sure that you go through to the next round. Once you're absolutely sure that you have it in the bag then you sub off your most important players.

Wazza won't let this one slip away.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

No, you send a decent team to make sure that you go through to the next round. Once you're absolutely sure that you have it in the bag then you sub off your most important players.

I think it's incredibly generous of you to actually treat that post as a legitimate opinion and reply to it as such.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Totally agree, I was just fishing. :)