Melbourne Football

FFA Cup 2017 Qtr F V Sydney 13 Sep away

Dylan

Thought the team played great considering we were in pre-season mode, had some players out and had  a few new players playing. Sometimes the first FFA cup game is the hardest of them so pretty happy with 2-0 result. Especially since we didn't concede an easy goal which has been common in the past. 

8 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Draw is tonight, will probably get an Aleague team away.

Hoping for a vic state league game

good odds since South Melbourne, Heidelberg, one of Hume City or Bentleigh Greens and potentially Victory (if they beat Brisbane) are still in the cup.

I missed out on the Heidelberg away game last time which I was spewing about so I definitely wanna make up for it.

5 minutes ago, Nate said:

good odds since South Melbourne, Heidelberg, one of Hume City or Bentleigh Greens and potentially Victory (if they beat Brisbane) are still in the cup.

I missed out on the Heidelberg away game last time which I was spewing about so I definitely wanna make up for it.

South would be great. Just for teh lels afterwards

9 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

So I make that there will be 5 a league clubs and 11 npl.

a league clubs drawn against each other, with one to play an npl side. So we have an 80% chance of playing an a league opponent (ie @Dylan was right)

Don't think so. 20% chance of being the first ball drawn, 25% chance of being the second. That's the only A-League vs. A-League match.

http://www.theffacup.com.au/article/details-for-westfield-ffa-cup-rd-of-16-draw/a8x5ybajt3k01he8hkw0gvsv1

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Don't think so. 20% chance of being the first ball drawn, 25% chance of being the second. That's the only A-League vs. A-League match.

http://www.theffacup.com.au/article/details-for-westfield-ffa-cup-rd-of-16-draw/a8x5ybajt3k01he8hkw0gvsv1

No, arent there 3 teams qualified and 2 qualifying tonight? Still 20%

oh you mean only 2 teams drawn against each other? I don't know the complicated rules

Edited by Shahanga

1 hour ago, Tony999 said:

In! Bringing my German flag.

Next.

51 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

:droy:

7 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Don't quote me if this is wrong, but don't you have some sort of Jewish heritage? Remember you mentioning it once

That is not his point... a modern German Flag would basically mean almost nothing at a Hakoah Match in fact Modern Germany and Israel are actually pretty close these days.

The textbook case of somebody pissing of Hakoah Club Officials would be someone doing a Supras or HM08 and bringing in a a fuck load of Pro-Palestine Shit.

1 minute ago, cadete said:

That is not his point... a modern German Flag would basically mean almost nothing at a Hakoah Match in fact Modern Germany and Israel are actually pretty close these days.

The textbook case of somebody pissing of Hakoah Club Officials would be someone doing a Supras or HM08 and bringing in a a fuck load of Pro-Palestine Shit.

Oh ok, sorry for my ignorance