Melbourne Football

FFA Cup 2017 Qtr F V Sydney 13 Sep away

Dylan

9 minutes ago, Embee said:

You're a snarky little prick that throws out cute comments and plays the victim or withdraws when you get called out for it.

Good, back in your box.

Withdrawn? Pretty clear you voted for him geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz.

I will Embee - I'm might have to leave this forum soon, no joy left - it's better off without me anyway.

This forum turned into club's propaganda site for a while now, no proper discussions allowed anymore. Less and less people are posting because every form of criticism is being suppressed or aggressively countered by the same posters.

Good luck with your show, thank fuck you have thisphantom next to you to keep the football knowledge and quality up!

1 minute ago, Mr MO said:

Withdrawn? Pretty clear you voted for him geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz.

I will Embee - I'm might have to leave this forum soon, no joy left - it's better off without me anyway.

This forum turned into club's propaganda site for a while now, no proper discussions allowed anymore. Less and less people are posting because every form of criticism is being suppressed or aggressively countered by the same posters.

Good luck with your show, thank fuck you have thisphantom next to you to keep the football knowledge and quality up!

Not gonna argue there :up:

Edited by Embee

37 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

how would you describe wazza's playstyle @playmaker

Perfect actually.

Our defensive structure looks very organised and solid and considering this is our first year with Wazza and the smurfs are in their 3rd year under Arnold and the fact we have two of our best players out we look great compared to last year.

We conceded from a bad refereeing decision and a horrible mid field mistake.

Malik and Kamau should not be playing at this level.

We need a No. 10, a Malik replacement  and another winger.

Carusca looks the goods and shows the value of a class playmaker.

Overall, it's exactly what I expect at this stage.

How would you describe it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Malik. No discussion 

La Rocca?

2 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Perfect actually.

Our defensive structure looks very organised and solid and considering this is our first year with Wazza and the smurfs are in their 3rd year under Arnold and the fact we have two of our best players out we look great compared to last year.

We conceded from a bad refereeing decision and a horrible mid field mistake.

Malik and Kamau should not be playing at this level.

We need a No. 10, a Malik replacement  and another winger.

Carusca looks the goods and shows the value of a class playmaker.

Overall, it's exactly what I expect at this stage.

How would you describe it.

I disagree with almost everything you have said.

I'd suggest that the problems we will likely face this season stem from well before Wazza's arrival at the club. He will have had almost no input to the recruiting for this season. We sold out this season for the right to play in sky blue, and the responsibility for the crap recruiting lies with Petrillo.

• Like 1

Just now, jw1739 said:

I'd suggest that the problems we will likely face this season stem from well before Wazza's arrival at the club. He will have had almost no input to the recruiting for this season. We sold out this season for the right to play in sky blue, and the responsibility for the crap recruiting lies with Petrillo.

No Wazza won't be a brilliant coach and yes we didn't recruit well, the other stuff is a bit tin foil hat.

3 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Still early doors obviously, but you can't alleviate him of all blame when he's picking Malik in front of Brattan and Kamau in front of Arzani/Cahill/Carrusca (and shifting around Fitzy in the front 3).

Sooooo............. Will we ever see the first team play or are we just going to play (what i assume to be) the reserves?! FMD there is something about this club that is just so mediocre, would have thought Joyce should have put his stamp on things by now, even if Bruno was playing we would be 0-2 down. Is the fact that the standard isnt high enough???? And Kamau...........WHEN YOU CUT BACK INSIDE AND HAVE YOUR MAN BEAT AND THERES NOT ONE PLAYER WITHIN 4M HAVE THE FUCKING SHOT..........Mix it up! Ah this club, one day when im old and grey and the club finally clicks i'll be wrapped, until then i will question every year whether or not i renew my membership.

3 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

I know he's had some right shockers in defence before, but his midfield play has normally been better. Tonight he has been atrocious. Why he wasn't dragged I don't know.

He's way too high up Wazza's pecking order for my liking tbh. I was fine with him hanging around as a 4th/5th choice midfielder and last resort CB, but Warren's given him several starts this pre-season when there are better options in the squad. 

Edited by Embee
  • Like 1