Melbourne Football

AAMI PARK.

johnno cpfc

1 hour ago, Chris p said:

Whos macca ?

I think he meas Ian McNamara of "Australia All Over." http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/weekend-australian-magazine/macca-all-over/news-story/520e26c9e49b8ab9a92d6b1085215958

3 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

Do's anyone know our fixtures in October as there is a Monster Jam at AMMI Park on the 14th October how will this affect the pitch for the following weeks?

They've held the "Monster Trucks" thing for the past 3 years or so. It doesn't seem to affect the pitch at all. They cover the whole thing with plastic and sand etc. and then remove it all afterwards.

I don't think we've started with a home match since Season 1 when we started the season with Heart vs. Central Coast. IIRC we haven't had too many seasons where we've finished with a home match either.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I don't think we've started with a home match since Season 1 when we started the season with Heart vs. Central Coast. IIRC we haven't had too many seasons where we've finished with a home match either.

We haven't. I thought the FFA would try and even out the fixture but it doesn't seem to concern them.

• 2 months later...

Really should just build a new stadium down in docklands by the water, how cool would that be.  The Sheik can just roll up in his yacht and come and stand with the active boys. Nice and close to Southern Cross station for us Vline travellers aswell. Pretty sure it was floated for the Melbourne Demons that they were going to build a training facility down there. No idea where though. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

idk which thread to post this in but i thought I'd share. You can get a family ticket (2 adults/2kids) to our first home game vs Sydney for completely free if you use the code 'FAMILY' and then select print at home ezyticket. I imagine most people here have a membership but if you don't get on this and tell your friends too - let's get a big crowd. 

25 minutes ago, icantthinkofacoolname said:

idk which thread to post this in but i thought I'd share. You can get a family ticket (2 adults/2kids) to our first home game vs Sydney for completely free if you use the code 'FAMILY' and then select print at home ezyticket. I imagine most people here have a membership but if you don't get on this and tell your friends too - let's get a big crowd. 

Why’s this? It says McDonald’s family 

16 minutes ago, Missing_Moy said:

Why’s this? It says McDonald’s family 

No idea but might as well take advantage of it. PAX for that game is already over 11k, obviously inflated as one family ticket = an increase of 4, but still a month till the game and if we have some good performances first 2 weeks good chance of having a record crowd for a game vs Sydney. (Record vs SFC as City is 11k. 13k as heart) 

Edited by icantthinkofacoolname