Hellenic Hero

Public Transport stories

18 posts in this topic

Will start this off with one:

Was getting the tram from Port Melbourne to St Kilda with my brother. Some bloke gets on and goes up to the back seat huffing paint and getting high by himself making a few people nervous. Next stop an old lady is trying to get on with her bag on wheels thing and struggling a bit. The guy gets off the back seat and asks if she's okay and helps her and her cart up on to the tram asking how her day is. Nan is on, her cart is on, old mate goes back to the seat at the back to continue huffing paint.

7 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I don't live in Port any more 

Date wasn't specified

15 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I don't live in Port any more 

What about your Nanna? 

2 hours ago, Embee said:

Date wasn't specified

It was a couple of years ago fwiw

I once had a few too many beverages of the alcoholic nature at a bar in the city. In my drunken state I decoded to catch the train home by myself. I got on the train at Flinders Street at 11:30pm. Next thing I recall was waking up on the platform of Bayswater station at 3:45 am. I don't live on the Belgrave line. That was a very interesting night.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

I once had a few too many beverages of the alcoholic nature at a bar in the city. In my drunken state I decoded to catch the train home by myself. I got on the train at Flinders Street at 11:30pm. Next thing I recall was waking up on the platform of Bayswater station at 3:45 am. I don't live on the Belgrave line. That was a very interesting night.

What happened next ?

5 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Will start this off with one:

Was getting the tram from Port Melbourne to St Kilda with my brother. Some bloke gets on and goes up to the back seat huffing paint and getting high by himself making a few people nervous. Next stop an old lady is trying to get on with her bag on wheels thing and struggling a bit. The guy gets off the back seat and asks if she's okay and helps her and her cart up on to the tram asking how her day is. Nan is on, her cart is on, old mate goes back to the seat at the back to continue huffing paint.

What happened next?

3 people like this

1 minute ago, jeffplz said:

What happened next?

He stayed up the back sniffing paint, and got off outside Lakeside Stadium. I continued on the tram with my brother, got off at Fitzroy St, and met my mum at the farmer's market. Not particularly interesting, I'm afraid.

Franga crack whore dropping a dump between the carriages on one of the old trains about 15 years ago was certainly up there for me.

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

He went home.

Go on...

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

He went home.

Nah I got killed :ph34r:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I like this story

1060075.jpg?b64lines=SSBsaWtlIHN0b3JpZXM

4 people like this

This thread is going better than expected.

1 person likes this

On 01/06/2017 at 9:15 PM, HeartFc said:

Franga crack whore dropping a dump between the carriages on one of the old trains about 15 years ago was certainly up there for me.

Go on...

You'll have to get used to that sort of shit if you move to the GC...

Got a little taste on the first night I was there but realised I was in a horrible suburb at the time. Speaking to a few locals, they say GC is sleepy town with a few high rise buildings during the off season and turns into bogan vegas during the peak. Stay indoors past 9pm was the advice I got and having just come off the worst hangover of my life, going out and drinking just isn't doable anymore. Bring on 6am walks on the beach with the elderly! 

2 people like this