Melbourne Football

Melbourne City 2017/18 Kit

jeffplz

18 hours ago, Deeming said:

Its good that we have a unique identity and look...

DEgh2y6W0AIkFzt.jpg-large

17 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Good one. That's the Sydney kit.

16 hours ago, DFG_82 said:

Thats the Image Deeming was sharing. Think He mean't so much for a separate identity ect. Away Kit is bascially the same as our Home Kit from last season.

Yeah that's what I was going for. Without a sarcasm font I had to make do with the "..." at the end.

Sydney basically has our home kit from last season as their away kit this season and their home kit this season will apparently be very similar to ours other than their's having drak blues sleaves.

Just now, Deeming said:

Yeah that's what I was going for. Without a sarcasm font I had to make do with the "..." at the end.

Sydney basically has our home kit from last season as their away kit this season and their home kit this season will apparently be very similar to ours other than their's having drak blues sleaves.

My misunderstanding. I thought you were getting at the similarity of kits within CFG and the "brand."

IMO most, if not all, of the kits in the A-League look bloody awful. I can just about go with the front-of-jersey sponsor, but for me, the badges, sleeve and shorts patches are all too big, and once the colours clash (e.g. yellow on Sydney's shorts) it all looks so tacky.

IMO the beauty of Heart's first years was that the Westpac red just went so well with our red-and-white.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

My misunderstanding. I thought you were getting at the similarity of kits within CFG and the "brand."

IMO most, if not all, of the kits in the A-League look bloody awful. I can just about go with the front-of-jersey sponsor, but for me, the badges, sleeve and shorts patches are all too big, and once the colours clash (e.g. yellow on Sydney's shorts) it all looks so tacky.

IMO the beauty of Heart's first years was that the Westpac red just went so well with our red-and-white.

There was an aspect of that too but mostly it was how similar we look to Sydney.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NuggetsMcGreggor said:

Launch will be at Meat Market. At the FFA Cup launch they said we're all invited. Not sure if this means everyone's invited or just those who attended the launch. 

Just those who bought tickets to the FFA Cup event are invited according to the guys from the club I spoke to. Basically a case of because we paid for the FFA Cup launch tickets etc etc