Melbourne Football

Melbourne City 2017/18 Kit

jeffplz

5 minutes ago, AlwaysHeart said:

Confused on if I should get the home or away kit? Or both? Hmmm

Help me out guys! 

Away kit to me is our true kit but the home kit looks classy.

"City Blue" Kit looks excellent, thats what i will end up getting. In saying that im totally at peace with the takeover and the blue kit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeartOfCity said:

"City Blue" Kit looks excellent, thats what i will end up getting. In saying that im totally at peace with the takeover and the blue kit.

I will also get the home kit with "Budzinski 27 " on the back, this Thursday I will order.

I have come to peace with the blue kit, the takeover is great for Aussie football and our club + our owners show respect towards our traditional colours with our away kit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

Does anyone know how long delivery takes if you're within Melbourne ordering online?

I'm after the 2018 polo with the grandad collar, not sure if any sports shops sell it that i know of hence why i have to go through the pain of our Club website. 

Deliveries within Melbourne should take 3 to 5 business days.

Edited by Forever City

If you're interested I got this Melbourne City 14/15 polo from the Nike outlet store for $20.

shopping.jpg.6fb7604d1ae5036fb7499e2ba8b36f73.jpg

16 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

$10 fee and it takes that long? Where's it coming from? Perth? 

I've ordered from the Leicester Club shop and paid $15 doe express DHL and is faster. 

Does anywhere else sell the Polo's?

3 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

$10 fee and it takes that long? Where's it coming from? Perth? 

I've ordered from the Leicester Club shop and paid $15 doe express DHL and is faster. 

Does anywhere else sell the Polo's?

As the salary of AP's CEO increases, so does the delivery time for standard items.

I've learned that if you want a reasonable delivery time then you need to cough up the extra for "priority."

What was the story with the Ronald McDonald socks to recognise McHappy Day?

I saw something about the players posing in them, in a social media post that I didn't see until after the game, but haven't seen them anywhere else. Did they wear them in the warm ups or something?

• 6 months later...
37 minutes ago, IssySG said:

I think the 17/18 kit was our best yet. Would be happy to see it continue on for 18/19

I thought the rule was that kits had to remain the same for two consecutive seasons, meaning no change for next season anyway?

5 minutes ago, [LIBBA] said:

Why not go back to the actual Heart away kit.

White with red sash or with red and sky blue sash for something different.

I’ve been wanting the sash ever since it was changed. I want it to be hour home kit

• Like 2