Melbourne Football

Melbourne City 2017/18 Kit

jeffplz

49 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Wasn't it said that they are only available to new members. I am sure I read that some where, maybe someone can clarify that further.

Oh ok, but to new members? So if you're an inaugural member for example, you can't purchase one? 

Stuff it, will just email them and hopefully get a reply back. 🤠

1 hour ago, [LIBBA] said:

I think the people who attended the FFA Cup launch also received invites to this.

Thats why not every memebr had been invited

It was the people who went to the FFA Cup Launch and also if you bought a membership the other day by a certain time I believe.

1 hour ago, DFG_82 said:

Looks a lot lighter than the "leaked" one,  Will judge when I see it in person.

DFt42fWUIAAIuUb.jpg

18699875_10158842161820271_7096706489659506894_n.thumb.jpg.69a23a3789ce0e9ac52fea0fcfc52313.jpg

It's current year. How do people still not understand that colors will look different in different lightings? All you have to do is look at the difference in the badge between the two photos to tell the first one is washed out.

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

It's current year. How do people still not understand that colors will look different in different lightings? All you have to do is look at the difference in the badge between the two photos to tell the first one is washed out.

Taken under a very warm light from behind on a phone. Def not going to be colour accurate. Note how different the white parts are

Edited by KSK_47

Members were given the first view of City’s first ever full ‘city blue’ shirt alongside stars including Bruno Fornaroli and Tim Cahill, and latest signing Stefan Mauk.

Delivering a closer, fast feeling performance fit, the new kit features a clean finished neckline, side tape highlights, providing agility and increased flexibility during player movement, with the kit enhanced by a mesh fabric, which increases airflow for player comfort.

The away kit is a nod to Melbourne City’s heritage, and the colours still represented in the Club’s badge, with red and white vertical stripes and all-red sleeves, shorts and socks.

image: http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Melbourne_Heart/bb/18/newawaykit_10i8fu1k8k28l1qqfdcymn7wxi.png?t=-2098888395

NewAwayKit

The Club unveiled an urban mural featuring City players in the newly unveiled home kit, designed by celebrated muralist and local street artist Heesco.

Melbourne was represented in every aspect of the evening, with award-winning local DJ and turntablist BTWO responsible for the soundtrack, and food provided by Melbourne City ambassador, Shane Delia’s ‘Biggie Smalls Kebabs’.

Melbourne City FC striker Bruno Fornaroli said:

“Getting to see the fan’s faces when they saw the kit for the first time was amazing. Putting on the shirt and wearing the badge is always an incredible source of pride, and seeing how much it means to fans makes it even more special. I cannot wait to put on the shirt and get out on to the pitch.”

Nike Marketing Director, Brant Hirst said:

“We’re excited to provide a kit packed with innovation and performance benefits to give Melbourne City players an edge on the pitch, brought to life in the dynamic new City blue.”

Melbourne City will wear the new red and white away kit for next Tuesday’s FFA Cup Round of 32 match against Peninsula Power.

The Melbourne City FC 2017/18 Nike Home Jersey is on sale from Thursday night. The 2017/18 Nike Away Jersey will be available from October. Click here to purchase your jersey at our Online Shop.

Read more at http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/city-launches-new-1718-kits/bv4aiou4uue112p3g93dwwve0#1YPshP4rOyGM36tW.99