Melbourne Football

Melbourne City 2017/18 Kit

jeffplz

22 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

There are reasonably strong rumours that it will be the kit that was leaked on here.

Yeah I think most (me included) were just clinging to hope that the leaked kit might not be the final version. I dont mind the kit itself, but its just going to be exactly the same as Man City which is the issue

Edited by Dylan

40 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Yeah I think most (me included) were just clinging to hope that the leaked kit might not be the final version. I dont mind the kit itself, but its just going to be exactly the same as Man City which is the issue

Remind us what that was - are you referring to the kit that was seen in Singapore/Malaysia?

I can't see anything wrong with it at all TBH. All the other A-League kits are a ghastly mish-mash of colours, logos, sponsors names etc. etc, all produced and changed every season in the name of selling another jersey to the gullible public. As Mr MO says above, this kit is plain, simple, and no-fuss. 

• Like 1

Just now, jw1739 said:

I can't see anything wrong with it at all TBH. All the other A-League kits are a ghastly mish-mash of colours, logos, sponsors names etc. etc, all produced and changed every season in the name of selling another jersey to the gullible public. As Mr MO says above, this kit is plain, simple, and no-fuss. 

I agree it will look great with white shorts and socks but the only think I was hoping for was a bit of difference from Manchester

• Like 1

As long as there is no Navy it will be great. I'd like to see a thin red and white strip on the home kit one day similar to the first city kit just a bit thinner. So the the home kit says yes this club is part of CFG but it's also a team from Melbourne.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DFG_82 said:

As long as there is no Navy it will be great. I'd like to see a thin red and white strip on the home kit one day similar to the first city kit just a bit thinner. So the the home kit says yes this club is part of CFG but it's also a team from Melbourne.

A little heart on the back of the collar would do nicely for me.

I'm with Dylan as I was hoping we'd have a kit with a little bit of individuality but it's not really a massive issue to me, I'll get over it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

I'm not too bothered by most things but I just want to grab Munn and ask why NYCFC gets orange on their kit but we cant get even a hint of red? at least a tiny little accent, highlight, anything. 

the little red cross on the left breast , that's our link back to Heart

I'm under no illusion that this kit wont be anything other than just plain sky blue, BUT there are so many ways we could implement a hint or red in the kit.

Using the Man city kit as an example, Make the white on the collar and on the sides red and you have a winner imo.

Wont happen though

manchester-city-17-18-home-kit-7.jpg

manchester-city-17-18-home-kit-8.jpg

1 hour ago, jeffplz said:

I'm not too bothered by most things but I just want to grab Munn and ask why NYCFC gets orange on their kit but we cant get even a hint of red? at least a tiny little accent, highlight, anything. 

replace the Navy with White and the Orange with Red and it would be a nice kit for Melbourne.

On 7/21/2017 at 2:08 PM, [LIBBA] said:

I'm under no illusion that this kit wont be anything other than just plain sky blue, BUT there are so many ways we could implement a hint or red in the kit.

Using the Man city kit as an example, Make the white on the collar and on the sides red and you have a winner imo.

Wont happen though

I'm shit at photoshop but 

melb.thumb.jpg.b5d60d4d7082c31b026138b08d114d33.jpg