Melbourne Football

UEFA Champions League

Young Polak

42 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

People that realise it's still cheaper than flying to Europe for matches?

It's not really what i'm insinuating, like fuck man i'd just rather watch it on tv than paying that amount which i don't see you're getting your value for money.

and the fact that people still invest their money into that ticket but still complain about prices

Wow wow Barcelona vs PSG. Not even JVS would fuck up a 4-0 lead with that squad.

Thats a perfect example of applying pressure rather then sitting back. When Bayern had a 6 goal lead Vs arsenal they didn't sit back and defend to win, they kept attacking knowing Arsenal will be pushing.... They won. Whereas PSG decided to sit back although being 3 goals ahead on aggregate, they could have attacked while Barcelona had to score.... They lost.

Edited by haz
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, haz said:

Wow wow Barcelona vs PSG. Not even JVS would fuck up a 4-0 lead with that squad.

Thats a perfect example of applying pressure rather then sitting back. When Bayern had a 6 goal lead Vs arsenal they didn't sit back and defend to win, they kept attacking knowing Arsenal will be pushing.... They won. Whereas PSG decided to sit back although being 3 goals ahead on aggregate, they could have attacked while Barcelona had to score.... They lost.

It's games like this morning that really remind you why you fell in love with football. Absolutely phenomenal

1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

It's games like this morning that really remind you why you fell in love with football. Absolutely phenomenal

Gotta feel for them helplessly watching their team choke like that, especially getting an away goal which should have sealed it for them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Young Polak said:

Gotta feel for them helplessly watching their team choke like that, especially getting an away goal which should have sealed it for them.

Guarantee this will be us in an ACL final with JVS' son coaching.

• Like 3

Tbf PSG had some real genuine chances to score 2 or 3. But to come back from that far back was a game for the ages. It shows that the mentality and composure play an enormous part in getting results both positive and negative. 

On 08/03/2017 at 0:21 PM, Young Polak said:

When arsenal get fucking fisted into the abyss 10-2 aggregate, but still charge £1,000 for a season ticket

and then you have bundeliga clubs charging roughly the same amount as a-league season tickets :droy:

Who the fuck is actually stupid enough to fork out that much money on english clubs that aren't even close to be on the same level as german or spanish clubs.

tottenham crashing out of the europa league by a Belgian club, fucking hell hahah :droy::droy::droy: 

London reasons. 

• 1 month later...

Dortmund bus bombed. (Not sure where to post in international politics or here).

1 injured, game postponed.

i guess information will come out eventually (maybe) but it strikes me it's a fortunate outcome.

The world we live in. It's only a bloody football game, why try to kill people?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2015 at 0:34 PM, Jovan said:

Serie A back on the rise.

Early call but over the next 5 years Italian clubs with dominate CL again.

Anyone else excited for the final? 

Be very interesting. Me and my little bloke will be up for this.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
5 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Probably my year. Tbh when you look who they've played they have had a very easy run of fixtures to get here. When you look at Madrid they've beaten arguably the 3 biggest teams in Europe outside Spain. 

Lol.

Well then again we did beat one of those shit teams from Manchester, so yeah could have been harder!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...