Jump to content
Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

17/18 Football Kits

Recommended Posts

Dylan    4,133
3 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Not a fan of Everton's new one tbh.

Umbro kits suck; stuck in the 80s

I actually think Umbro are currently making the best kits. Nike is terrible atm, in fact I dont remember a time when I liked a nike kit. Maybe in the 90's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bt50    3,262
23 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I actually think Umbro are currently making the best kits. Nike is terrible atm, in fact I dont remember a time when I liked a nike kit. Maybe in the 90's

I like Nike kits the best when they're clean ie the 14WC Socceroos kit, our kit last season. The minute they start 'designing', they're just about the worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dylan    4,133

insane-wycombe-wanderers-17-18-goalkeepe

 

Idea behind this is to distract strikers bearing down on goal. Wouldnt be surprised if it had a bit of an effect 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenSeater    2,690
10 minutes ago, Dylan said:

insane-wycombe-wanderers-17-18-goalkeepe

 

Idea behind this is to distract strikers bearing down on goal. Wouldnt be surprised if it had a bit of an effect 

100% would buy and wear this. Probably will tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jovan    2,979
1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

100% would buy and wear this. Probably will tbh

Where? 

That's definitely got bashed and left for dead written all over it. Especially if your trapsing around with the gloves on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenSeater    2,690
2 hours ago, Jovan said:

Where? 

That's definitely got bashed and left for dead written all over it. Especially if your trapsing around with the gloves on.

I think I might give the gloves a miss, but I have a growing collection of obscure and weird football kits, so this would be perfect

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KSK_47    5,500
18 hours ago, Dylan said:

insane-wycombe-wanderers-17-18-goalkeepe

 

Idea behind this is to distract strikers bearing down on goal. Wouldnt be surprised if it had a bit of an effect 

I read an article a while ago that looked into the theory that bright coloured goalie kits are better because it draws the strikers eye towards the keeper. The conclusion was that keeper kits designed to camouflage into the crowd are more effective

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bt50    3,262
1 hour ago, Begbie said:

Is there anywhere in Melbourne that can personalise kits eg. add a name/number to the back of a prem shirt?

I got it done at This is Football in Richmond once. Pretty $$$ tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IssySG    32
On 9/14/2017 at 3:33 PM, Begbie said:

Is there anywhere in Melbourne that can personalise kits eg. add a name/number to the back of a prem shirt?

SPT Football in Blackburn. Great shop.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×