Melbourne Football

17/18 Football Kits

Dylan

3 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Not a fan of Everton's new one tbh.

Umbro kits suck; stuck in the 80s

I actually think Umbro are currently making the best kits. Nike is terrible atm, in fact I dont remember a time when I liked a nike kit. Maybe in the 90's

23 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I actually think Umbro are currently making the best kits. Nike is terrible atm, in fact I dont remember a time when I liked a nike kit. Maybe in the 90's

I like Nike kits the best when they're clean ie the 14WC Socceroos kit, our kit last season. The minute they start 'designing', they're just about the worst.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jovan said:

Where? 

That's definitely got bashed and left for dead written all over it. Especially if your trapsing around with the gloves on.

I think I might give the gloves a miss, but I have a growing collection of obscure and weird football kits, so this would be perfect

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dylan said:

insane-wycombe-wanderers-17-18-goalkeepe

Idea behind this is to distract strikers bearing down on goal. Wouldnt be surprised if it had a bit of an effect 

I read an article a while ago that looked into the theory that bright coloured goalie kits are better because it draws the strikers eye towards the keeper. The conclusion was that keeper kits designed to camouflage into the crowd are more effective

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...