Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dylan

17/18 Football Kits

13 posts in this topic

Not a fan of Everton's new one tbh.

Umbro kits suck; stuck in the 80s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Not a fan of Everton's new one tbh.

Umbro kits suck; stuck in the 80s

I actually think Umbro are currently making the best kits. Nike is terrible atm, in fact I dont remember a time when I liked a nike kit. Maybe in the 90's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I actually think Umbro are currently making the best kits. Nike is terrible atm, in fact I dont remember a time when I liked a nike kit. Maybe in the 90's

I like Nike kits the best when they're clean ie the 14WC Socceroos kit, our kit last season. The minute they start 'designing', they're just about the worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everton's kit looks like a training kit.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate advertising on football jerseys. Full stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

insane-wycombe-wanderers-17-18-goalkeepe

 

Idea behind this is to distract strikers bearing down on goal. Wouldnt be surprised if it had a bit of an effect 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dylan said:

insane-wycombe-wanderers-17-18-goalkeepe

 

Idea behind this is to distract strikers bearing down on goal. Wouldnt be surprised if it had a bit of an effect 

100% would buy and wear this. Probably will tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

100% would buy and wear this. Probably will tbh

Where? 

That's definitely got bashed and left for dead written all over it. Especially if your trapsing around with the gloves on.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jovan said:

Where? 

That's definitely got bashed and left for dead written all over it. Especially if your trapsing around with the gloves on.

I think I might give the gloves a miss, but I have a growing collection of obscure and weird football kits, so this would be perfect

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dylan said:

insane-wycombe-wanderers-17-18-goalkeepe

 

Idea behind this is to distract strikers bearing down on goal. Wouldnt be surprised if it had a bit of an effect 

I read an article a while ago that looked into the theory that bright coloured goalie kits are better because it draws the strikers eye towards the keeper. The conclusion was that keeper kits designed to camouflage into the crowd are more effective

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0