Jump to content
Melbourne Football
Dylan

Bullshit Watch 2017

Recommended Posts

Embee    2,409
8 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Well, if the moderators don't want users to react in a less than pleasant way, then can you control the instigators as in this case their moronic narrative is getting long in the tooth and a reaction was inevitable.

Yeah I have to learn to stop hoping you guys will  actually post something of value.

Screenshot_20170607-095159.thumb.png.5255114ceeb7caf03a01d8691473f0dc.png

@bt50 Safe Space

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
playmaker    939

@Embee

 

Sorry I missed that. Can you post it again under one of your other four user names so I can ignore those too.

 

Screenshot_20170607-101914.thumb.png.ec603e04f68d0ac0890257ebbc9942d7.png

Edited by playmaker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Embee    2,409
11 minutes ago, Dylan said:

too many white bloke mods imo

Not enough IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dylan said:

too many white bloke mods imo

Dw administration is wog 

24 minutes ago, playmaker said:

@Embee

 

Sorry I missed that. Can you post it again under one of your other four user names so I can ignore those too.

 

Screenshot_20170607-101914.thumb.png.ec603e04f68d0ac0890257ebbc9942d7.png

Just checked @Embee IP, only poster no multis - @Dylanred line for Pm please 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr MO    147
1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Dw administration is wog 

Just checked @Embee IP, only poster no multis - @Dylanred line for Pm please 

since we are all bored, wouldn't mind seeing a list with forum users who are using multi's to get their opinions across?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
strider    2,424
17 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

since we are all bored, wouldn't mind seeing a list with forum users who are using multi's to get their opinions across?

i make about 8 multis when i get banned, only 5 out of 17 have been banned

Come in me brah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rass    1,066
13 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

since we are all bored, wouldn't mind seeing a list with forum users who are using multi's to get their opinions across?

Lol, how ridiculous. Really not sure what you're trying to prove.

So if i use my phone to access the forum on the road, im using the ip assigned by mobile provider. That's IP #1.

If i use my mobile from home which switches to WiFi or a pc from home, that's the IP assigned by my ISP. That's IP #2.

If i use my desktop at work to logon during a break, i get the IP assigned by my work network. That's IP #3.

If i go and visit my olds and logon from there, i get their ISP's assigned IP. That's IP #4.

Guess what, i can also do that from my sister's place. That's IP #5.

...and so on, all using the one logon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dylan    4,186
3 minutes ago, rass said:

Lol, how ridiculous. Really not sure what you're trying to prove.

So if i use my phone to access the forum on the road, im using the ip assigned by mobile provider. That's IP #1.

If i use my mobile from home which switches to WiFi or a pc from home, that's the IP assigned by my ISP. That's IP #2.

If i use my desktop at work to logon during a break, i get the IP assigned by my work network. That's IP #3.

If i go and visit my olds and logon from there, i get their ISP's assigned IP. That's IP #4.

Guess what, i can also do that from my sister's place. That's IP #5.

...and so on, all using the one logon.

Lol sure

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenSeater    2,760
24 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

since we are all bored, wouldn't mind seeing a list with forum users who are using multi's to get their opinions across?

Everyone but you is a multi of me. You and I are the only two people who use this forum, I create many multis with varying personalities and opinions to give the illusion of a populated website just to fuck with you.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr MO    147
6 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Everyone but you is a multi of me. You and I are the only two people who use this forum, I create many multis with varying personalities and opinions to give the illusion of a populated website just to fuck with you.

Isn't that how the facebook algorithm tries to fuck with your opinions and mindset?

Seriously guys, I've got no idea - I thought a multi user is the same person under a different username, not just solely counting the different IP addresses a Rass mentioned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rass    1,066
13 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Lol sure

..which is why i said 'if'. There's no way I'd do that.... ummmm. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haz    2,179
On 05/18/2017 at 5:31 PM, haz said:

@Dylan

Could you set up a basic google doc for the bull shit watch? Otherwise the thread will actually turn into just bullshit comments, which is what happened to the last one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shahanga    3,671
7 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Everyone but you is a multi of me. You and I are the only two people who use this forum, I create many multis with varying personalities and opinions to give the illusion of a populated website just to fuck with you.

Post of the year! Bereft of likes, but I salute you greenie! (Well I salute myself as it happens, but hey)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenSeater    2,760
45 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Post of the year! Bereft of likes, but I salute you greenie! (Well I salute myself as it happens, but hey)

See how easy it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mattyh001    431
On 2017-6-6 at 2:29 PM, playmaker said:

 

 

 

At least this stupid narrative of a stupid few is in the right section now.

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

just wondering how "morons" grow up TBH.  particularly coming as an English teacher at school, where you know not to use certain bits of language twice in the same line of writing, let alone in the same sentence.

it's kind of like double dipping .......

perhaps you could share some personal experience

Edited by mattyh001
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2017 at 1:43 PM, Dylan said:

All rumors will be added to this post with dates and names.

 

User with the most red lines will be crowned 'Bullshit poster of the year'

 

ill start going through some threads, if you know of any put them here and ill add them. 

@jeffplz Manager to be announced on 31st of May. 17/5     

@jeffplzhas really got his nuts in a vice now. CFG have struck a deal with AAMI to change the seats to sky blue 18/5

 

@Hellenic HeroAlexander Jovanovic from Jeju United. 11/5 (too bad mate, you post it you own it)

 

strider Nichols and Troisi -   Flat Earth  - FOB and immigrant as Visa front third winger 18/5

 

@Tomi John Roberts

@Heart of Melbourne Troisi 

@GreenSeater  down to 2 Euro coach options, decision made within 10 days (22-5)

@citymad  Bratten is in negotiations with City to remain again next season. will be announced next week i reckon. 17-6

@Jessee Jenkinson Warren Joyce new manager. 16-6

@thisphantomfortress Two new signings to be announced tomorrow (30-6) probably from the croatian hair dresser now 99% sure its Jamo but one may be announced later. (He's already backtracking....)

@Jovan "Once we announce our Colombian left back and Venezuelan CB and Troisi as our Marquee many will be ease."

@JC22 Also Jamo on friday

@Inferno Back from when I worked at South Melbourne, I got to know Joe Palastedis. We caught up yesterday and he reckons we still have a lot to come. He said that Wazzas wants Jonjo Shelvy  to City as he thinks it is a great deal and loves his physical style of play. Done deal Thursday 10 AM.  4-7-17

@DFG_82 Troisi under the Cap and Honda as Marquee. 4-7-17

Green line now please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thrillhouse    879

hardly itk when media were all over it from the start, no green line for you, you come back 1 year 
104531669-soupnazi-1.jpg?v=1497538075

Edited by Thrillhouse
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inferno    49
On 17/05/2017 at 1:43 PM, Dylan said:

All rumors will be added to this post with dates and names.

 

User with the most red lines will be crowned 'Bullshit poster of the year'

 

ill start going through some threads, if you know of any put them here and ill add them. 

@jeffplz Manager to be announced on 31st of May. 17/5     

@jeffplzhas really got his nuts in a vice now. CFG have struck a deal with AAMI to change the seats to sky blue 18/5

 

@Hellenic HeroAlexander Jovanovic from Jeju United. 11/5 (too bad mate, you post it you own it)

 

strider Nichols and Troisi -   Flat Earth  - FOB and immigrant as Visa front third winger 18/5

 

@Tomi John Roberts

@Heart of Melbourne Troisi 

@GreenSeater  down to 2 Euro coach options, decision made within 10 days (22-5)

@citymad  Bratten is in negotiations with City to remain again next season. will be announced next week i reckon. 17-6

@Jessee Jenkinson Warren Joyce new manager. 16-6

@thisphantomfortress Two new signings to be announced tomorrow (30-6) probably from the croatian hair dresser now 99% sure its Jamo but one may be announced later. (He's already backtracking....)

@Jovan "Once we announce our Colombian left back and Venezuelan CB and Troisi as our Marquee many will be ease."

@JC22 Also Jamo on friday

@Inferno Back from when I worked at South Melbourne, I got to know Joe Palastedis. We caught up yesterday and he reckons we still have a lot to come. He said that Wazzas wants Jonjo Shelvy  to City as he thinks it is a great deal and loves his physical style of play. Done deal Thursday 10 AM.  4-7-17

@DFG_82 Troisi under the Cap and Honda as Marquee. 4-7-17

Shelvey has agreed personal terms. Almost finished deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haz    2,179
28 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Shelvey has agreed personal terms. Almost finished deal. 

Will believe it when hes holding up the shirt

Hasnt he also just played a pre-season game for Newcastle?

Edited by haz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy    3,173
26 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Shelvey has agreed personal terms. Almost finished deal. 

This has to be the most uninspired trolling I've ever seen.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haz    2,179
26 minutes ago, illeatyourheart said:

The Iniesta rumour was more believable than Shelvey to Melbourne City is ffs

Iniesta isn't a rumour. He's still in Melbourne Customs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jovan    3,115
5 hours ago, haz said:

Iniesta isn't a rumour. He's still in Melbourne Customs

I heard that he's been delayed. I think he left his wallet in el Segundo. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy    3,173
On 27/07/2017 at 4:21 PM, KSK_47 said:

Speaking of this thread. There's a lot of red lines to give out for Troisi 

I'm sure most are justified. Although there's probably a couple that will be bloody stiff to cop one, given how it all went down. Them the breaks though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dylan    4,186
15 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

@Dylan surely you can start handing out a few green lions now too?

Not all the bullshit appears to have been complete bullshit.

Yeah I've been very slack lately. The troisi red lines will be fun

Edited by Dylan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KSK_47    5,556
4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I'm sure most are justified. Although there's probably a couple that will be bloody stiff to cop one, given how it all went down. Them the breaks though.

That's why you gotta be 100% confident before you run your mouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jw1739    7,190

Someone said Braedyn Crowley to be announced last week. Didn't happen.

34 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

That's why you gotta be 100% confident before you run your mouth

You're too lenient Dylan. You need to red-line more people more often for their stupid posts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dylan    4,186
On 29/07/2017 at 0:12 PM, jw1739 said:

Someone said Braedyn Crowley to be announced last week. Didn't happen.

You're too lenient Dylan. You need to red-line more people more often for their stupid posts.

Im not sure you want me handing out red lines for posts that I think are stupid... Oh and ive updated the watch, let me know if ive missed something

Edited by Dylan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    5,016
3 hours ago, Dylan said:

Rumors this year have been fking hopeless

Too many people looking for their claim to bullshit fame. I remember the days when the bullshit being spouted was genuine.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haz    2,179

That Zlatan guy is shit. Fornaroli for me everyday.

 

But in all serious Twitter is a shithole of bullshit and lies

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeartOfCity    306
8 minutes ago, haz said:

That Zlatan guy is shit. Fornaroli for me everyday.

 

But in all serious Twitter is a shithole of bullshit and lies

Maybe we did offer him a contract, but 1,000 other clubs  would have done exactly the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×