Dylan

Bullshit Watch 2017

58 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Well, if the moderators don't want users to react in a less than pleasant way, then can you control the instigators as in this case their moronic narrative is getting long in the tooth and a reaction was inevitable.

Yeah I have to learn to stop hoping you guys will  actually post something of value.

Screenshot_20170607-095159.thumb.png.5255114ceeb7caf03a01d8691473f0dc.png

@bt50 Safe Space

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Embee

Sorry I missed that. Can you post it again under one of your other four user names so I can ignore those too.

Screenshot_20170607-101914.thumb.png.ec603e04f68d0ac0890257ebbc9942d7.png

Edited by playmaker
1 person likes this

too many white bloke mods imo

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Not enough IMO

15 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Dw administration is wog 

24 minutes ago, playmaker said:

@Embee

Sorry I missed that. Can you post it again under one of your other four user names so I can ignore those too.

Screenshot_20170607-101914.thumb.png.ec603e04f68d0ac0890257ebbc9942d7.png

Just checked @Embee IP, only poster no multis - @Dylanred line for Pm please 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Dw administration is wog 

Just checked @Embee IP, only poster no multis - @Dylanred line for Pm please 

since we are all bored, wouldn't mind seeing a list with forum users who are using multi's to get their opinions across?

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

since we are all bored, wouldn't mind seeing a list with forum users who are using multi's to get their opinions across?

i make about 8 multis when i get banned, only 5 out of 17 have been banned

Come in me brah

13 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Lol, how ridiculous. Really not sure what you're trying to prove.

So if i use my phone to access the forum on the road, im using the ip assigned by mobile provider. That's IP #1.

If i use my mobile from home which switches to WiFi or a pc from home, that's the IP assigned by my ISP. That's IP #2.

If i use my desktop at work to logon during a break, i get the IP assigned by my work network. That's IP #3.

If i go and visit my olds and logon from there, i get their ISP's assigned IP. That's IP #4.

Guess what, i can also do that from my sister's place. That's IP #5.

...and so on, all using the one logon.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, rass said:

Lol, how ridiculous. Really not sure what you're trying to prove.

So if i use my phone to access the forum on the road, im using the ip assigned by mobile provider. That's IP #1.

If i use my mobile from home which switches to WiFi or a pc from home, that's the IP assigned by my ISP. That's IP #2.

If i use my desktop at work to logon during a break, i get the IP assigned by my work network. That's IP #3.

If i go and visit my olds and logon from there, i get their ISP's assigned IP. That's IP #4.

Guess what, i can also do that from my sister's place. That's IP #5.

...and so on, all using the one logon.

Lol sure

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Everyone but you is a multi of me. You and I are the only two people who use this forum, I create many multis with varying personalities and opinions to give the illusion of a populated website just to fuck with you.

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Everyone but you is a multi of me. You and I are the only two people who use this forum, I create many multis with varying personalities and opinions to give the illusion of a populated website just to fuck with you.

Isn't that how the facebook algorithm tries to fuck with your opinions and mindset?

Seriously guys, I've got no idea - I thought a multi user is the same person under a different username, not just solely counting the different IP addresses a Rass mentioned.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Lol sure

..which is why i said 'if'. There's no way I'd do that.... ummmm. 😉

2 minutes ago, rass said:

..which is why i said 'if'. There's no way I'd do that.... ummmm. 😉

I spend most my time on here and use breaks to do work

2 people like this

On 05/18/2017 at 5:31 PM, haz said:

@Dylan

Could you set up a basic google doc for the bull shit watch? Otherwise the thread will actually turn into just bullshit comments, which is what happened to the last one.

7 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Post of the year! Bereft of likes, but I salute you greenie! (Well I salute myself as it happens, but hey)

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Post of the year! Bereft of likes, but I salute you greenie! (Well I salute myself as it happens, but hey)

See how easy it is?

Posted (edited)

On 2017-6-6 at 2:29 PM, playmaker said:

At least this stupid narrative of a stupid few is in the right section now.

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

just wondering how "morons" grow up TBH.  particularly coming as an English teacher at school, where you know not to use certain bits of language twice in the same line of writing, let alone in the same sentence.

it's kind of like double dipping .......

perhaps you could share some personal experience

Edited by mattyh001
1 person likes this