Jump to content
Melbourne Football
Dylan

Bullshit Watch 2017

Recommended Posts

jw1739    6,762
17 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

I'm hearing CFG have struck a deal with AAMI Park and are looking to change the seats to sky blue

Posted 18th May 2017

 

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haz    1,652

@Dylan

Could you set up a basic google doc for the bull shit watch? Otherwise the thread will actually turn into just bullshit comments, which is what happened to the last one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dylan    3,936
3 hours ago, haz said:

@Dylan

Could you set up a basic google doc for the bull shit watch? Otherwise the thread will actually turn into just bullshit comments, which is what happened to the last one.

Ive added the ones to watch to the first post instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hedaik    2,594
On 17/05/2017 at 2:29 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

Just for the rules sake - Greenlines are awarded for people who say they are in the know, not just people predicting things wildly.

I predict people still won't understand 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KSK_47    5,406
13 hours ago, hedaik said:

I predict people still won't understand 

Green line for you!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXCiTyZeNXx    109

We will say Troisi again as it doesnt look like he has signed a new contract with victory. Rumours are he is going to EPL. Rumours r also he is linked with us and brisbane

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Embee    2,184
19 hours ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

We will say Troisi again as it doesnt look like he has signed a new contract with victory. Rumours are he is going to EPL. Rumours r also he is linked with us and brisbane

:droy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    4,671
15 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I've read it four or five times now and still can't make sense of it.

There're only two people on this planet or this forum for that matter who can make sense of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hellenic Hero    171
9 minutes ago, n i k o said:

There're only two people on this planet or this forum for that matter who can make sense of it

I understand it fwiw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenSeater    2,561
54 minutes ago, NuggetsMcGreggor said:

in defence of @GreenSeater it's possible the decision has been made by CFG on the manager but not yet announced, pending work visas and contracts etc...

Not to mention I never claimed to have inside information. Merely shared a tweet from a dodgy source...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jovan    2,765
3 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Not to mention I never claimed to have inside information. Merely shared a tweet from a dodgy source...

Too late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
playmaker    786
1 hour ago, n i k o said:

There're only two people on this planet or this forum for that matter who can make sense of it

 

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Or possibly one if we go down that rabbit hole ;)

 

1 hour ago, Embee said:

 

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

The least he could have done was named himself Sybil.

At least this stupid narrative of a stupid few is in the right section now.

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Embee    2,184
Just now, playmaker said:

 

 

 

At least this stupid narrative of a stupid few is in the right section now.

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

Clearly you're doing a pretty bad job of ignoring me, otherwise you wouldn't have seen and then quoted my post :up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, playmaker said:

 

 

 

At least this stupid narrative of a stupid few is in the right section now.

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

Please refer to me as El Presidente or I will be banning you for a fortnight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    4,671
4 minutes ago, playmaker said:

 

 

 

At least this stupid narrative of a stupid few is in the right section now.

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

You are special. Never change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bt50    3,020

You know how you look at the situation with Trump and how he got elected and think 'fuck it if i was a Democrat id be having a seriously good look at myself and how i went so far wrong that this bloke was able to get elected', yet rather than take stock the Dems and the left have doubled down on their horseshit identity politics bullshit.

I reckon that concept rings true here too with a certain individual (or two:blink:); surely if that many people are hearing you out, yet still telling you youre miles off, you’d have a good hard look at yourself(ves)…

Edited by bt50
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bt50 said:

You know how you look at the situation with Trump and how he got elected and think 'fuck it if i was a Democrat id be having a seriously good look at myself and how i went so far wrong that this bloke was able to get elected', yet rather than take stock the Dems and the left have doubled down on their horseshit identity politics bullshit.

I reckon that concept rings true here too with a certain individual (or two:blink:); surely if that many people are hearing you out, yet still telling you youre miles off, you’d have a good hard look at yourself(ves)…

Post of the year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    4,671

Starting to think playmaker/xxcityzenxx has a split personality disorder. So maybe they are in body one person but in mind they're two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    4,671
Just now, kingofhearts said:

Can't we all just get along and be friends 😊

Would have thought that with your clashes with cadete that never applies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jw1739    6,762

Public warning to both Playmaker and Hellenic Hero. Cut out the personal stuff boys. Thank you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    4,671
5 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Public warning to both Playmaker and Hellenic Hero. Cut out the personal stuff boys. Thank you.

Your the boss jw but I say a bit of personal stuff adds a bit of spice to the forum which helps during a dull period like this. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hellenic Hero    171
7 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Public warning to both Playmaker and Hellenic Hero. Cut out the personal stuff boys. Thank you.

Probably deserved.

Apologies to @playmakerif he saw that, went a bit OTT.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jw1739    6,762
2 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Your the boss jw but I say a bit of personal stuff adds a bit of spice to the forum which helps during a dull period like this. 

OK, appreciate the response. I'm listening and I heard. Just a warning shot across the bows. It's been a reasonably successful tactic so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingofhearts    3,167
2 hours ago, n i k o said:

Would have thought that with your clashes with cadete that never applies

I've moved on from that now. I haven't had a serious clash with him for a while. 

I have found peace through meditation and by praying to buddha. <3

Image result for buddha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
playmaker    786
12 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Public warning to both Playmaker and Hellenic Hero. Cut out the personal stuff boys. Thank you.

Well, if the moderators don't want users to react in a less than pleasant way, then can you control the instigators as in this case their moronic narrative is getting long in the tooth and a reaction was inevitable.

19 hours ago, Embee said:

Clearly you're doing a pretty bad job of ignoring me, otherwise you wouldn't have seen and then quoted my post :up:

Yeah I have to learn to stop hoping you guys will  actually post something of value.

Screenshot_20170607-095159.thumb.png.5255114ceeb7caf03a01d8691473f0dc.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×