Melbourne Football

Bullshit Watch 2017

Dylan

3 hours ago, haz said:

@Dylan

Could you set up a basic google doc for the bull shit watch? Otherwise the thread will actually turn into just bullshit comments, which is what happened to the last one.

Ive added the ones to watch to the first post instead

• jw1739 pinned this topic
1 hour ago, n i k o said:

There're only two people on this planet or this forum for that matter who can make sense of it

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Or possibly one if we go down that rabbit hole ;)

1 hour ago, Embee said:

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

The least he could have done was named himself Sybil.

At least this stupid narrative of a stupid few is in the right section now.

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

• Like 1

Just now, playmaker said:

Actually it is where most of your posts belong. Your post are like the pollution of the forum, that's why I have utilised the 'ignore' function so I don't choke in your immature and pathetic snippets at other users. Unfortunately I can't ignore a moderator as he is El Capitan of the dribble.

Grow up morons.

Clearly you're doing a pretty bad job of ignoring me, otherwise you wouldn't have seen and then quoted my post :up:

5 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Grow up morons.

Please refer to me as El Presidente or I will be banning you for a fortnight 

4 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Grow up morons.

You are special. Never change. 

You know how you look at the situation with Trump and how he got elected and think 'fuck it if i was a Democrat id be having a seriously good look at myself and how i went so far wrong that this bloke was able to get elected', yet rather than take stock the Dems and the left have doubled down on their horseshit identity politics bullshit.

I reckon that concept rings true here too with a certain individual (or two:blink:); surely if that many people are hearing you out, yet still telling you youre miles off, you’d have a good hard look at yourself(ves)…

Edited by bt50
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, bt50 said:

You know how you look at the situation with Trump and how he got elected and think 'fuck it if i was a Democrat id be having a seriously good look at myself and how i went so far wrong that this bloke was able to get elected', yet rather than take stock the Dems and the left have doubled down on their horseshit identity politics bullshit.

I reckon that concept rings true here too with a certain individual (or two:blink:); surely if that many people are hearing you out, yet still telling you youre miles off, you’d have a good hard look at yourself(ves)…

Post of the year? 

5 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Public warning to both Playmaker and Hellenic Hero. Cut out the personal stuff boys. Thank you.

Your the boss jw but I say a bit of personal stuff adds a bit of spice to the forum which helps during a dull period like this. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Your the boss jw but I say a bit of personal stuff adds a bit of spice to the forum which helps during a dull period like this. 

OK, appreciate the response. I'm listening and I heard. Just a warning shot across the bows. It's been a reasonably successful tactic so far.

12 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Public warning to both Playmaker and Hellenic Hero. Cut out the personal stuff boys. Thank you.

Well, if the moderators don't want users to react in a less than pleasant way, then can you control the instigators as in this case their moronic narrative is getting long in the tooth and a reaction was inevitable.

19 hours ago, Embee said:

Clearly you're doing a pretty bad job of ignoring me, otherwise you wouldn't have seen and then quoted my post :up:

Yeah I have to learn to stop hoping you guys will  actually post something of value.

Screenshot_20170607-095159.thumb.png.5255114ceeb7caf03a01d8691473f0dc.png

• Like 1

• malloy unpinned this topic