Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
strider

Strider's "The Earth Is Flat" Thread

65 posts in this topic

 uuummm wtf strider you cunt, you're onto something here man...  A bloke from the flat earth society managed to snap this before his balloon got shot down. Why wouldn't they let him keep flying it...

 

 

 

 

Doug's last photo before being shot down..jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@strider why won't you accept Antarctica is at the centre of the disc? 

Dont you know you are just a pawn?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HeartFc said:

 uuummm wtf strider you cunt, you're onto something here man...  A bloke from the flat earth society managed to snap this before his balloon got shot down. Why wouldn't they let him keep flying it...

 

 

 

 

Doug's last photo before being shot down..jpg

Can u pls link source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HeartFc said:

2888813-110817kphanhtinhvuong2.jpeg

Thats a 12 year old Minecraft player's wet dream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, strider said:

Can u pls link source

Link is now dead and the bloke who launched the balloon has been missing for 6 days... annnnd the rabbit hole deepens. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@strider i am glad that we do think alike.

 

There was a documentary i was watching a while ago and it was talking about a scientist in the 1950s went to Antarctica to discover what is out in Antarctica and he never returned, then a couple of months later America, Russia and more countries started building military bases around Antarctica.

Why is it that england, Greenland and all the northern countries. There sunrise is like 4 in the morning in think England. Also in the Arctic there summer has no night time apperently.

Screenshot_2017-03-30-23-33-44.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Link is now dead and the bloke who launched the balloon has been missing for 6 days... annnnd the rabbit hole deepens. 

Its funny u say that because i sent a link to my mate on facebook to watch a documentary about flat earth on youtube. And i week later the documentary got taken down

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Its funny u say that because i sent a link to my mate on facebook to watch a documentary about flat earth on youtube. And i week later the documentary got taken down

Did I tell you I got banned from a NASA "ISS" stream on YouTube for saying "Why are you using a Go-Pro fish eye lens?"

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-13 at 6:54 PM, Young Polak said:

@strider
 

 

 

People are woking up! 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at Joe Rogan becoming a shill. Advocated that the moon landing was a hoax and now retracts that statement and believes the earth is round.

Can't wait for Dubay to get on the show and rip JOE ROGAINE a new one.

Oh wait, he won't have him on cos Joe's a pussy bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, strider said:

Lol at Joe Rogan becoming a shill. Advocated that the moon landing was a hoax and now retracts that statement and believes the earth is round.

Can't wait for Dubay to get on the show and rip JOE ROGAINE a new one.

Oh wait, he won't have him on cos Joe's a pussy bitch

He admitted on an ep last week that the government pay him and Jamie $3 a week. He is a clear shill. *still the sickest cunt ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eddie Bravo is the real genius. I love that man.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Eddie Bravo is the real genius. I love that man.

It was laughable yesterday when he Steve-O on and he tried to use him as a source to debunk flat Earth. They then proceeded to talk about the various head traumas and drug damage Steve-O has done to himself, shills.


*JR is still a god.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed Steve-O is a NASA shill, Alex Jones has the documents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Indeed Steve-O is a NASA shill, Alex Jones has the documents. 

Alex jones is a round earther.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Alex jones is a round earther.

Why is being a "round earther" a point of distinction that needs to be pointed out when 99.99% of the population are round earthers? Why not just say he's normal? It reminds me of the term "cis-gender" tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Why is being a "round earther" a point of distinction that needs to be pointed out when 99.99% of the population are round earthers? Why not just say he's normal? It reminds me of the term "cis-gender" tbh.

Because unlike cis-gendered people, the "normal" people are wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones is a round earthier however he needs to be because he's basically the gate keeper of conspiracy theories. If he goes off the deep end then people will label him a nut bag, most already have. The better tactic (which is the one he uses) is staying mainstream about the "fully woke" stuff and just simply giving a platform to those who are 10 level deeper down the rabbit hole eg. Eddie Bravo. 

Jones is still GOAT. Just youtube "Alex Jones meme compilation" and sit back and enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Baka1 said:

ThE eArTh Is FlAt

That meme has to be the worst meme since Hide Yo Kids Hide Yo Wife

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, strider said:

That meme has to be the worst meme since Hide Yo Kids Hide Yo Wife

WhAtS a MeMe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0