Melbourne Football

Strider's "The Earth Is Flat" Thread

strider

2 hours ago, HeartFc said:

uuummm wtf strider you cunt, you're onto something here man...  A bloke from the flat earth society managed to snap this before his balloon got shot down. Why wouldn't they let him keep flying it...

Doug's last photo before being shot down..jpg

Can u pls link source

@strider i am glad that we do think alike.

There was a documentary i was watching a while ago and it was talking about a scientist in the 1950s went to Antarctica to discover what is out in Antarctica and he never returned, then a couple of months later America, Russia and more countries started building military bases around Antarctica.

Why is it that england, Greenland and all the northern countries. There sunrise is like 4 in the morning in think England. Also in the Arctic there summer has no night time apperently.

Screenshot_2017-03-30-23-33-44.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Link is now dead and the bloke who launched the balloon has been missing for 6 days... annnnd the rabbit hole deepens. 

Its funny u say that because i sent a link to my mate on facebook to watch a documentary about flat earth on youtube. And i week later the documentary got taken down

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Its funny u say that because i sent a link to my mate on facebook to watch a documentary about flat earth on youtube. And i week later the documentary got taken down

Did I tell you I got banned from a NASA "ISS" stream on YouTube for saying "Why are you using a Go-Pro fish eye lens?"

• Like 4

Lol at Joe Rogan becoming a shill. Advocated that the moon landing was a hoax and now retracts that statement and believes the earth is round.

Can't wait for Dubay to get on the show and rip JOE ROGAINE a new one.

Oh wait, he won't have him on cos Joe's a pussy bitch

28 minutes ago, strider said:

Lol at Joe Rogan becoming a shill. Advocated that the moon landing was a hoax and now retracts that statement and believes the earth is round.

Can't wait for Dubay to get on the show and rip JOE ROGAINE a new one.

Oh wait, he won't have him on cos Joe's a pussy bitch

He admitted on an ep last week that the government pay him and Jamie $3 a week. He is a clear shill. *still the sickest cunt ever

22 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Alex jones is a round earther.

Why is being a "round earther" a point of distinction that needs to be pointed out when 99.99% of the population are round earthers? Why not just say he's normal? It reminds me of the term "cis-gender" tbh.

Jones is a round earthier however he needs to be because he's basically the gate keeper of conspiracy theories. If he goes off the deep end then people will label him a nut bag, most already have. The better tactic (which is the one he uses) is staying mainstream about the "fully woke" stuff and just simply giving a platform to those who are 10 level deeper down the rabbit hole eg. Eddie Bravo. 

Jones is still GOAT. Just youtube "Alex Jones meme compilation" and sit back and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Most fuck up shit has happened to me over the last 24 hours, the people who have me as a facebook friend can confirm. Is all true.

So I read what I thought was a satire article claiming that Zuckerberg has made it against the rules to claim the earth is flat on Facebook. So I commented exactly this "THE EARTH IS FLAT! TRY AND BAN ME ZUCK YOU CUCKHOLDED FAGGOT". The facebook account I used was removed quite quickly which I was pleased with. I made a new one and then that one got banned. Then my fake account with a fake name nothing like my real name got banned. Then I could unlock my new account if I provided some ID, so I complied. Then it got locked again until I provided my phone number, so I begrudgingly compiled. Then it got locked again until I send them a fucking selfie.

I'm scared now. They're just fucking with me and getting personal details. If I go missing Zuckerberg has had me killed. Don't be afraid of him. Avenge my death.

Screenshot_20170801-103247.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...