Melbourne Football

Strider's "The Earth Is Flat" Thread

strider

The following is common knowledge:

1. NASA faked the moon landings.

2. There is no legitimate picture of Earth from space (that is not CGI/by NASA).

3. The horizon remains level from all and any heights -- only possible on a flat plane. 

4. Eerily weird flight paths that only make sense on a flat plane. 

5. NASA's videos of "Astronauts" in "space" are actually actors underwater with water bubbles visible. 

The Earth is flat and the heliocentric model is a NWO agenda to enslave humanity from an early age and imprint, within you, a sense of hopelessness in a vast universe. 

Why is Antarctica a military zone? Why have all countries signed a treaty to keep average people away? What will we find over the ice wall? 
What if the bible was right all along? What if there is divinity out there and society is bred to keep us enslaved and ungodly? We are under a dome on a flat plane.

Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

My challenge to you is the DISPROVE the fact that we live on a flat plane. 

Question everything, believe nothing.

Edited by strider
  • Like 6

36 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

My sister and brother in law are both pilots. They got me onto flat earth theory, it's very commonly accepted in the aviation community. I then delved deeper myself. while some of the sources lack the funding of Masonic funded organisations like NASA the facts they present make up for the low quality presentation.

CXM0in9UoAAtDzL.jpg 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strider said:

The following is common knowledge:

1. NASA faked the moon landings.

2. There is no legitimate picture of Earth from space (that is not CGI/by NASA).

3. The horizon remains level from all and any heights -- only possible on a flat plane. 

4. Eerily weird flight paths that only make sense on a flat plane. 

5. NASA's videos of "Astronauts" in "space" are actually actors underwater with water bubbles visible. 

6. Finland does not exist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

My sister and brother in law are both pilots. They got me onto flat earth theory, it's very commonly accepted in the aviation community. I then delved deeper myself. while some of the sources lack the funding of Masonic funded organisations like NASA the facts they present make up for the low quality presentation.

Please advise which airline(s) they fly for. Then I can avoid flying with them.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Please advise which airline(s) they fly for. Then I can avoid flying with them.

This is a Rounder-free zone

27 minutes ago, Baka1 said:

Tell me more

What would you like to know? Try to prove the round earth first, see how you go.

7 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Bit disappointed the map in your sig has Finland tbh, The truth about Finland is what pulled the wool away from my eyes when it comes to NASA and their mountain of lies

I am unaware, please aware me RE: Finland/NASA/Lies

• Like 1

Sorry strider, you won't be trolling us this time.

Here's an image of the Earth taken by a school's high altitude balloon experiment. Clearly, the earth's curvature is visible.

pg0sh7v7z5wy.thumb.jpg.5e668fb210821303e928055e745ffeee.jpg

But, the true misinformation is hereby evident. Curvature does not imply a sphere or oval like shape, as spread by modern textbooks and scientists.

Earth is, infact an oblong pearoid.

Piriforme3.JPG.52f667fe4b1d7c4c06f82743d1706563.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

If the Earth is flat how does one explain time zones, day and night?

What about other planets and moons? Are they round like they appear in the sky, or is that all a trick of the authorities as well??

Come on bt your ruining the fun. Don't totally smash strikers argument, at least provide him with luke warm evidence just to give him a chance to come back at you. Like my water in the bucket vid. 

Just now, n i k o said:

Come on bt your ruining the fun. Don't totally smash strikers argument, at least provide him with luke warm evidence just to give him a chance to come back at you. Like my water in the bucket vid. 

They are open ended questions that I'm sur ethe flat earthers would have a theory on. For my own enjoyment, Im curious as to hear their explanation. 

1 minute ago, bt50 said:

They are open ended questions that I'm sur ethe flat earthers would have a theory on. For my own enjoyment, Im curious as to hear their explanation. 

In all likeliness prob right, looking forward to hearing the counter arguement to this. 

13 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Correct, and it is filled with helium. Like a ballon that's why it stays afloat and doesn't drop to the bottom of the universe. 

And why shorter people have squeekier voices: theyre more exposed via proximity to the helium

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Fuck that is retarded lol

That image made me laugh. Pretty convincing at first glance.

But gravity doesn't pull things 'down' (the concept of 'down' doesn't really exist in space), it pulls everything to the centre of Earth, which answers Strider's point above about the strangeness of the oceans sticking to the Earth. 

34 minutes ago, bt50 said:

And why shorter people have squeekier voices: theyre more exposed via proximity to the helium

So going by that maybe insects have been speaking this whole time but we can't hear them because it's so close to the 20,000Hz spectrum due to the helium that were incapable of hearing them. I wonder what they've been saying this whole time. Im sure their most used phrase would be "hey watch where your stepping cunt" don't you think. 

18 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

If you actually believe the world is flat you are a moron.

Everyone knows the world is a highly advanced computer simulation that you are strapped into at birth by our alien overlords in the real world who use our life force as an energy source.

Ahh, the old brain in a vat thought experiment. Can't prove or disprove. Genuine philosophy. 

8 hours ago, jeffplz said:

Sorry strider, you won't be trolling us this time.

Here's an image of the Earth taken by a school's high altitude balloon experiment. Clearly, the earth's curvature is visible.

pg0sh7v7z5wy.thumb.jpg.5e668fb210821303e928055e745ffeee.jpg

You mean to tell me a group of kids can take a Go-Pro to high altitude too? Wow! NASA sign them up! Prove to me that isn't a fish eye lens (you can clearly see the distortion in the bottom right lmao).

6 hours ago, bt50 said:

If the Earth is flat how does one explain time zones, day and night?

What about other planets and moons? Are they round like they appear in the sky, or is that all a trick of the authorities as well??

We are under a dome, there are no other planets and moons. The moon itself was proven to be a see-through luminous disc above the dome we are under. 

1f203a49a583705e798a5e3372224c95.jpg 

Edited by strider
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, strider said:

Ahh, the old brain in a vat thought experiment. Can't prove or disprove. Genuine philosophy. 

You mean to tell me a group of kids can take a Go-Pro to high altitude too? Wow! NASA sign them up! Prove to me that isn't a fish eye lens (you can clearly see the distortion in the bottom right lmao).

We are under a dome, there are no other planets and moons. The moon itself was proven to be a see-through luminous disc above the dome we are under. 

1f203a49a583705e798a5e3372224c95.jpg 

No matter how much evidence we present they aren't going to believe us :(

• Like 1