Melbourne Football

2017/18 Home/Away Kits

Dylan

1 minute ago, rass said:

Not that i keep up to date on these things, but i thought we were dicking Nike for Under Armor next season.

Well that was a rumor that Manchester were going to. Probably just made the rumor to get more money out of Nike

I'm of the opinion now that I am accepting of sky blue, i don't mind the colour in fact I like it on the kit and I'm okay with losing the white for a majority blue kit but I just want a token bit of red to keep my happy. Least they could do after the shit the served up to us this year on the pitch

Personally I've never liked red as a colour, I think it makes things look tacky if there is too much of it. Sky blue and red together is just shocking. Hearts best kit was when it had white as the majority colour

Edited by Dylan

31 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Personally I've never liked red as a colour, I think it makes things look tacky if there is too much of it. Sky blue and red together is just shocking. Hearts best kit was when it had white as the majority colour

Someone finally gets it. We ain't toothpaste brahs

dark blood red works best if it was to ever be included with sky blue

• 3 weeks later...