Melbourne Football

Friday 24th March. Melbourne City vs WSW. KO:7:50

kingofhearts

1 minute ago, haz said:

How many times have we scored first and not won?

I can't be bothered to calculate it now, but we've scored first in most matches this season.

Get ready for the end-of-season implosion and 5th/6th place. Valkanis has no idea - changed a winning side and changed a winning strategy.

Easy to jump on Brattan as he's fast becoming new whipping boy on here, but he was the only cunt who actually looked at Santalab when he scored his second. All four of those fukn wanker defenders staring at Neville as he crossed it.

Then same fuckers sleeping for santas 3rd. Tongyik especially, looks totally at sea.

Can anyone please argue that Tuna didn't just miss that?

Totally fukd.

Just now, rass said:

Easy to jump on Brattan as he's fast becoming new whipping boy on here, but he was the only cunt who actually looked at Santalab when he scored his second. All four of those fukn wanker defenders staring at Neville as he crossed it.

Then same fuckers sleeping for santas 3rd. Tongyik especially, looks totally at sea.

Totally fukd.

I don't think Brattan even jumped? Either way Malik is shit.

12 minutes ago, rass said:

Totally fukd.

How tall is he though ?

2 minutes ago, 3 Points said:

So. Is the team:

1. Overrated?

2. Poorly coached?

3. Or both? 

Hard to tell. It's amazing how different a team can look when they are properly managed. And considering it's the most expensive squad ever assembled i am leaning towards 2. Possibly 3.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chris p said:

How tall is he though ?

4 fucking defenders. Not one of the cunts bothered watching, let alone tracking, a bloke who sits in the box all day and is scoring for fun.

Not once, but twice in 4 minutes.

Please...

Edited by rass
Because I'm pissed right now at these cnts.