• Caceras
    • Colazo
    • Fornaroli
    • Cahill
    • Fitzgerald
    • Kamau
    • Retre

1 hour ago, DAM10 said:

CLass ceres for me. All talent. When everyone went back playing in their positions, the difference was huge.

Agree, although i do think that was a tactical move where we ran them ragged for the first 50 odd minutes with possession before bringing in the pace and beating them on tired legs.
Admittedly the opposition wasnt much, but it was a coaching masterclass from Valkanis yesterday imo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bt50 said:

Agree, although i do think that was a tactical move where we ran them ragged for the first 50 odd minutes with possession before bringing in the pace and beating them on tired legs.
Admittedly the opposition wasnt much, but it was a coaching masterclass from Valkanis yesterday imo.

Will it work v better opposition ? Risky. I would prefer to start with our strongest line up & players in their right positions, secure a result and then experiment with tactical options.

Just now, DAM10 said:

Will it work v better opposition ? Risky. I would prefer to start with our strongest line up & players in their right positions, secure a result and then experiment with tactical options.

If managers could answer that theyd never get sacked