Melbourne Football

2017 AFL Season

Hellenic Hero

2 hours ago, Shahanga said:

I hope so.  Traitorous bastard. Hasn't  kicked a ball in 2 years so he fs off for more cash. f him.

can't really blame him tbh, I'd leave a cellar-dweller club for a powerhouse club for extra cash too.

7 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

dominate 6/8 quarters this season and lose both games, should of comfortably beaten both :droy: bogan version of aloisi can't even get them kicking properly 

Pretty hard to win games when they don't know where the goals are. One of the worst examples of shooting I've had the misfortune to see. 

40 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

we'll be 1-7 and he'll still get a contract extension 
that mark fine on sen and other media spastics saying calls to sack buckley are ridiculous  
he should of been gone 2 years ago ffs  

He should have been replaced after his first season. Took a Grand final side and ran it into the ground with shit recruiting shit game plans and extremely shit player management. 

That trio of elite players from the early 2000s Hird Voss and Buckley are all pretenders and should just fuck right off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

we'll be 1-7 and he'll still get a contract extension 
that mark fine on sen and other media spastics saying calls to sack buckley are ridiculous  
he should of been gone 2 years ago ffs  

Well since I wanted Tony Shaw to be appointed coach for life and that didn't happen, I am happy to defend Buckley and have him appointed coach for life.

7 hours ago, Jovan said:

He should have been replaced after his first season. Took a Grand final side and ran it into the ground with shit recruiting shit game plans and extremely shit player management. 

That trio of elite players from the early 2000s Hird Voss and Buckley are all pretenders and should just fuck right off.

Should never have been hired in the first place.

Sacked a premiership coach to replace with a bloke with essentially no experience. Been watching a train wreck ever since.

• Like 1

I was banging on about Buckley being a crap Not Relatable Coach on here basically at the end of first season and Collingwood fans up in arms.

Meanwhile I'm not liking the noise coming out of my own Geelong at the moment with disharmony at the club about the coach.

• Like 1

Any fellow Blues fans on here?? Thought we played very well up until the 4th where we just ran out of legs with some suicidal turnovers costing us. Love what i see from Marchbank, Mcreadie, Plowman. Should be a very solid backline within the next 3-5 years. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Victards said:

Any fellow Blues fans on here?? Thought we played very well up until the 4th where we just ran out of legs with some suicidal turnovers costing us. Love what i see from Marchbank, Mcreadie, Plowman. Should be a very solid backline within the next 3-5 years. 

yeah, I was at the game yesterday! Honestly went into it expecting to get rolled by 10 goals so to do what we did against a good side was really impressive. I like that Bolton's quite clearly focused on building a really strong defence (which has the potential to be the best in the league in 5 years) so we should be competitive in most games, but our forward structure was almost non-existent yesterday so that needs rectifying imo. 

Couldn't be mad about the effort yesterday though, the young kids were brilliant again but unfortunately it was the senior players (Simpson, Murphy, Gibbs, Armfield) that really let us down with poor efficiency. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nate said:

yeah, I was at the game yesterday! Honestly went into it expecting to get rolled by 10 goals so to do what we did against a good side was really impressive. I like that Bolton's quite clearly focused on building a really strong defence (which has the potential to be the best in the league in 5 years) so we should be competitive in most games, but our forward structure was almost non-existent yesterday so that needs rectifying imo. 

Couldn't be mad about the effort yesterday though, the young kids were brilliant again but unfortunately it was the senior players (Simpson, Murphy, Gibbs, Armfield) that really let us down with poor efficiency. 

Is it not a bit premature to label Melbourne a Good Side?

Richmond have been a more successful side over the past five years than Melbourne and also have won two games as well but I am pretty sure nobody is going to come on here (Tigers Fans Included) and label them a Good Side.

Edited by cadete

22 hours ago, Nate said:

Tell that cunt with the three foot rat tail to pull his finger out and get a kick.

5 hours ago, cadete said:

Is it not a bit premature to label Melbourne a Good Side?

Richmond have been a more successful side over the past five years than Melbourne and also have won two games as well but I am pretty sure nobody is going to come on here (Tigers Fans Included) and label them a Good Side.

Well what they did to St. Kilda was pretty convincing, and they've got a lot of quality (young and old) across the park so I'd say they're good.

But I understand what you mean.

4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Tell that cunt with the three foot rat tail to pull his finger out and get a kick.

Petrevski-Seton? Kid's gonna be a gun :up:

12 hours ago, Shahanga said:

well that's disappointing.  I was hoping for a page long anti-Hawthorn diatribe.

I hate Hawthorn more than any other club...

But TBH I also always respect sides that accomplish things its more the media hyped pretenders who have not achieved anything that really annoy me when it comes to AFL.