Melbourne Football

The Race for 3rd & the Elusive ACL Spot (probably)

bt50

17 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Etihad has been left vacant for the Fridau night that week, so you can lock in a a derby semi for Friday 28th April at Etihad if thats what eventuates.

For the first week, WSW play acl on the Wednesday so whoever gets them will play Friday night, whoever gets Perth will play Saturday or Sunday night. Aami is available for all of those nights.

Got my sister's birthday and my best mates leaving do that night. Guess my sister's have a bday every year and I won't notice Josh is mad at me cause he will be interstate

• Like 3

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/9/2017 at 9:37 AM, fensaddler said:

Moreover, despite the awful season we've had, it looks like we can't finish any lower than last year, and we've won a cup into the bargain.  So bizarrely this season could already be viewed as an improvement on last, even though qualitatively it's been far less enjoyable...

Really this is because Sydney and Victory have been stand outs and everyone else has been rubbish in large patches. We have just managed to be a little less rubbish than the rest of the pack.

4 hours ago, Deeming said:

Really this is because Sydney and Victory have been stand outs and everyone else has been rubbish in large patches. We have just managed to be a little less rubbish than the rest of the pack.

Very true.  And yet we are still only 6 or 7 points behind Sydney.  What might have been with a little more resilience...