Melbourne Football

CCM vs Melbourne City in the totally "unloseable we're gunna win this game" Sunday 5th March 5pm

kingofhearts

1 minute ago, HEARTinator said:

I'm thinking about team harmony ATM. Killer openly getting stuck into Bruno just shouldn't be happening.

well team harmony also comes with everyone playing for the team, not just trying to beat everyone, to score yourself

4 minutes ago, japiedog said:

well team harmony also comes with everyone playing for the team, not just trying to beat everyone, to score yourself

Agree also. It's difficult to know exactly what was going on but from the couch it didn't look good.

Wow I can't believe we persist with giving the ball to Malik. 

10 men Mariners manage to lock us in and pressure - there is something seriously wrong with the coaching instructions. 

Fitzy again our best player.

Edited by Mr MO

2 minutes ago, MattN said:

Could Izzo have kicked it into his own net to prevent the red after Bruno went down?

Yep.

Was always a keeper dilemma between give up a certain goal or go a man down with a penalty.

Izzo has had a shocker, but outside of today I actually rate him as a keeper and wouldn't mind him in our colours

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dylan said:

lol fornaroli took the dive to get the keeper off there

1 minute ago, Shahanga said:

?

Mate red card every day of the week

What Fornaroli did was your typical football smarts. Fornaroli knew Izzo was gonna chase him down, took an angle that meant Izzo risked being very clumsy in tackling while still being able to easily slot the goal

• Like 1