Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bt50

Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

25 posts in this topic

Probably too conservative for my liking from a pure political standpoint, but this bloke is the bees knees when it comes to destroying SJW arguments in the most hilarious way possible.

Post his best work here:

 

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I've been jerking over tucker porn from day one. Cant cuck the tuck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Where does he find those people?

Fitzroy 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2017 at 4:56 AM, Tesla said:

Fitzroy 

You really need to update where u think Young Pinkos live... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure his argument is completely fool proof but funny nonetheless.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy has the best Bert face. And then he brings out the laugh. 11/10 troll. But after watching that other video above about Trump I see he is much more than just a troll. Where'd fox get this guy, huge upgrade of Hannity. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody good episode today. Tucker's reaction to the girls taking the piss out of feminists and Rachel Dolezel at the end is priceless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

 

The last 30 seconds is just fkn WOW:droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy:

Edited by HeartFc
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeartFc said:

 

 

The last 30 seconds is just fkn WOW:droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy:

Wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

He just picks easy targets haha. This lady is bottom of the barrel 

Didnt go to town on her like expected though tbh. Could have really annihilated her...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LEL. This cunt has set his cause back a mile haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/4/2017 at 3:12 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

He just picks easy targets haha. This lady is bottom of the barrel 

He is the Right Wing equivalent of Louis Theroux in terms of being very careful on who he talks too... but he doesn't speak like a bitch like Louis.  

Edited by cadete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He definitely seems to pick the easiest of targets, doesn't make it any less fun to watch though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Embee said:

He definitely seems to pick the easiest of targets, doesn't make it any less fun to watch though

Haha absolutely this. Another good one this week here:

 

Edited by bt50
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Embee said:

He definitely seems to pick the easiest of targets, doesn't make it any less fun to watch though

If you took absolutely any of the out spoken PC-pushing characters away from their Left-Leaning programs and put them in front of anyone with common sense they're immediately an easy target.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hackett said:

If you took absolutely any of the out spoken PC-pushing characters away from their Left-Leaning programs and put them in front of anyone with common sense they're immediately an easy target.

Can't argue with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bt50 said:

Haha absolutely this. Another good one this week here:

 

Wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bt50 said:

Haha absolutely this. Another good one this week here:

 

Tucker GODson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0