Melbourne Football

Who is the biggest legend in Heart/City history?

Hellenic Hero

Biggest legend?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest legend?

• Bruno
    • Engalaar
    • Mooy
    • Other

My contenders: Fishlock, Mooy, Fornaroli and Kisnorbo.

Fishlock and Mooy IMO are definitely there. Fishlock's record with us is exemplary - playing part of the previous season's GF with a torn hamstring, Previous season Championship. this season consecutive championships, Golden Boot, Player/Assistant Coach and Player/Coach. Mooy not only for his performances for us last season but also for going to Manchester and starring for Huddersfield. Fornaroli for everything he's brought to the club, on-field and off-field and likewise Kisnorbo.

Lol @ people saying Bruno... please. He had 1 good season and is now being out-scored from open play by Cahill who spends 85 mins on the bench. LUL

Nobody has stayed long enough to be a "legend" per se... except one man:

080415m_patrickkisnorbo_1280x720-1aia1ft

Also Novillo comes close for being a sick cunt, Kuzi a close third

• Like 5

Aaron Mooy wins for me,  what he did for 2 seasons was an absolute joy to watch.  And watching him dominate games at Huddersfield makes it even more special. 

Bruno and Kisnorbo are next in line

Engelaar I saw more as a cult hero,  unfortunately we didn't see enough of him to be considered 

One a bit more from left field who I thought was brilliant for us,  and gave his all was Aziz Behich. Not in the Mooy class but I'd prefer him over some of the bigger names we have had come through the doors 

• Like 2

For the men, Mooy, with Fornaroli almost but not quite there yet.

For the women, Fishlock.

All of them are/were a joy to watch.

Edit: for cult hero, Brandan is surely up there. Not sure what's more hilarious, his haircut or how pissed off he makes opposition supporters.

Edited by Kinnibari