Melbourne Football

The nux vs The mighty City Sat 18th Feb 5:35

kingofhearts

7 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

What has this got to do with Malik's tackle?

I just thought I would talk shit like you lol. Look man, we are all happy being 3-0 up but we dont all talk like that we are playing really well, let's just say that what Phoenix misses we put away. The 3-0 was probably a perfect assist from old mate Rose in your view whilst in the reality it was deflected and tapped in - some luck we have missed in recent weeks.

5 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

I just thought I would talk shit like you lol. Look man, we are all happy being 3-0 up but we dont all talk like that we are playing really well, let's just say that what Phoenix misses we put away. The 3-0 was probably a perfect assist from old mate Rose in your view whilst in the reality it was deflected and tapped in - some luck we have missed in recent weeks.

Where do I even start with this shit? I was clearly taking the piss when I said that about Rose, as he is not a very good player and he finally did something good so I was talking him up as a joke. Then I said why was Malik not sent off and you started banging on about possession? You're cooked mate

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Where do I even start with this shit? I was clearly taking the piss when I said that about Rose, as he is not a very good player and he finally did something good so I was talking him up as a joke. Then I said why was Malik not sent off and you started banging on about possession? You're cooked mate

I'm taking the piss too buddy, let's just leave it there. Regards from the Westpact stadium