• Caceras
    • Genreau
    • Retre
    • Kamau
    • Colazo
    • Fitzgerald
    • Crowley
    • Arzani

Caceras was less ponderous and most of his ball was forward and looked much better. Fitzy was superb and aggressive and direct and terrorized that young rb. Kilkenny was excellent although I think he was most at fault for their second. Sorensen was superb. Colazo first 20 mins of the second half was brilliant but his rest was average. 

For me Kamau. He played his usual flashy game but tonight he tried shots more and got 1.  

Kilkenny for me but it was good to finally see Caceres take a game on, fantastic to see both Kamau and Fitzgerald unleashed, Sorenson command his area, Tongyk push the ball forward and showing some decent skills (and yes I acknowledge that he made some errors but he was trying), Arzanis when he came as well as Crowley, Genreau should not have that yellow, Perias was handy. Didn't mind Rose or Colazo either. Didn't know what to expect but I am happy. 

For me Caceres, he did everything well, set up plays well and took back possession aggressively. He was involved in constructing most direct attacking plays and pressed the opposition relentlessly to regain possession.

Hard choice, we has so many players that stepped up tonight.

Edited by playmaker
  • Like 2

In a team without the untouchables, Caceres was motm by a country mile imo. Was played in what should be his position (AM), took charge, worked hard and displayed some of his magic.

Team was inspired by him after setting up Kamau with a touch of class.

The whole team deserves praise and recognition.

• Like 2

1. Sorenson for making about 3 one on one saves.

2. Caceras for actually looking to pass forward and attack.

3. Fitzy for his constant work rate. How many times have we seen this guy make a sideline tackle, keep the ball and mount a dangerous attack.

5 hours ago, DAM10 said:

In a team without the untouchables, Caceres was motm by a country mile imo. Was played in what should be his position (AM), took charge, worked hard and displayed some of his magic.

Team was inspired by him after setting up Kamau with a touch of class.

The whole team deserves praise and recognition.

Its funny how players tend to play better in their preferred positions. JVS should take note.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SF33 said:

I think Colazo deserves a mention. Some of his crosses were sublime and we just had no-one capable of capitalising on them in the lineup. For all his detractors, Cahill would have had a picnic last night.

Agree re Cahill but the dilemma we have is recognising that we shouldn't play Fornaroli at the same time (or the other way around).

Edited by mjake1234
Add comment

14 hours ago, SF33 said:

I think Colazo deserves a mention. Some of his crosses were sublime and we just had no-one capable of capitalising on them in the lineup. For all his detractors, Cahill would have had a picnic last night.

Agree, was saying the same thing Saturday night about 20 minutes in.

All the more reason to get frustrated over that red card.