Melbourne Football

Ali Eyigun

MCY HERO

Just now, MCY HERO said:

My source in the club has stated that Real Madrid Youth academy is looking Ali Eugyin. What do you guys think of that?

Interesting. Eugyin showed some talent in the NYL and I have heard rumours of Spanish clubs looking at him, but I think you may have messed it up though, because the club I heard about was Real Uńion, a third division team...

2 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Interesting. Eugyin showed some talent in the NYL and I have heard rumours of Spanish clubs looking at him, but I think you may have messed it up though, because the club I heard about was Real Uńion, a third division team...

Nope define heard it was real madrid

2 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Honest question, how old are you MCY Hero?

Honest answer 21

6 minutes ago, MCY HERO said:

Nope define heard it was real madrid

Honest answer 21

Cool I believe you!

I've just seen some silly responses on the Iniesta posts, almost like that you really believed it, made you look like 12 and not 21.

So tell us about your source at the club?

This is so wrong for a few reasons:

1: He has given us nothing to suggest he won't be an average plodder that will spend most of his career in the NPL or in some shitty  league somewhere. Cavallo, Arzani and Genreau have shown way more than him already. 

2: His potential on FIFA is 61 ffs! He has fuck all chance of playing in a decent league anywhere and I was actually surprised that Real Uńion was interested in him, I reckon 3rd division in Spain is as high as he is ever going to get.

The only chance that he is ever going to Real Madrid would be because Uńion couldn't afford him  and asked Madrid to help by loaning him in return for something, although I have no idea what that would be.

So no, he is not going to Real Madrid. 

3 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

This is so wrong for a few reasons:

1: He has given us nothing to suggest he won't be an average plodder that will spend most of his career in the NPL or in some shitty  league somewhere. Cavallo, Arzani and Genreau have shown way more than him already. 

2: His potential on FIFA is 61 ffs! He has fuck all chance of playing in a decent league anywhere and I was actually surprised that Real Uńion was interested in him, I reckon 3rd division in Spain is as high as he is ever going to get.

The only chance that he is ever going to Real Madrid would be because Uńion couldn't afford him  and asked Madrid to help by loaning him in return for something, although I have no idea what that would be.

So no, he is not going to Real Madrid. 

He's shit posting mate. He thinks thats all this forum is after reading the Iniesta thread so he's decided to start some rumors up of his own accord.

@MCY HERO If you're going to start shit posting, at least put some effort into it and give us some decent cannon fodder to play with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bt50 said:

He's shit posting mate. He thinks thats all this forum is after reading the Iniesta thread so he's decided to start some rumors up of his own accord.

@MCY HERO If you're going to start shit posting, at least put some effort into it and give us some decent cannon fodder to play with.

In his defence, if I just read the Iniesta thread that's all I would think of the forum as well...

1 minute ago, bt50 said:

My words exactly! Hence I asked how old he is.........

Somebody told MCY Hero to start a new rumour post if he wants to come across as the read deal.

Just now, Mr MO said:

My words exactly! Hence I asked how old he is.........

Somebody told MCY Hero to start a new rumour post if he wants to come across as the read deal.

I think he needs some more interesting rumours then. I'm very interested to learn about this supposed 'source at the club'.

• Like 1

I heard Barcelona want a straight swap of Iniesta for Eyigun

Just now, Hellenic Hero said:

I think he needs some more interesting rumours then. I'm very interested to learn about this supposed 'source at the club'.

Serbian Janitor who has a Greek half-brother

19 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Hellenic Hero you are not exactly the most reliable  you said the IK Starts coach Steiner Pedersen is coming to city. Why the fuck would city sign him.

Are our senior team seriously that far gone this season for this not even preseason worthy interest point / thread to get 20 odd posts in an hour and counting 😒

Not to say that the young lad can't play or anything; more that he hasn't come close for us.

• malloy locked this topic
22 minutes ago, malloy said:

Going to lock this thread

The Iniesta thread was created because it seemed media just used this forum as a source. They didnt take the bait so all these shitty rumour threads/posts need to stop.

Good work. Beat me to it by 20 minutes or so. We don't need a thread on every youth player who's ever pulled on a City jersey.