Melbourne Football

The Melbourne City Forum Guide to getting the girl of your desire

Hellenic Hero

3 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

What about @Kinnibari

Actually kinnibari and one of the Alex's are chicks, probably a few more too (aside from me & @Jimmy of course). Don't need to be clairvoyant to figure it out, they've been telling us if people bother to read their posts.

might be worth remembering next time people go to post something incredibly crude, though I suspect asking people on here to stop and think before they post Is a bit much.

• Like 1

From @HEARTinator

Yeah, I've been giving your predicament a bit of thought ;)  Have you thought about acting all sensitive and that and telling her that you've just heard that both your parents have come out saying they're gay! So you just tell her that you've got some doubts about things now, you know wink wink, and that by screwing her you could establish your hetro credentials :tooth:  Or something like that. Just putting it out there

Cheers @HEARTinator!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hellenic Hero said:

From @HEARTinator

Yeah, I've been giving your predicament a bit of thought ;)  Have you thought about acting all sensitive and that and telling her that you've just heard that both your parents have come out saying they're gay! So you just tell her that you've got some doubts about things now, you know wink wink, and that by screwing her you could establish your hetro credentials :tooth:  Or something like that. Just putting it out there

Cheers @HEARTinator!

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: 

2 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

From @HEARTinator

Cheers @HEARTinator!

Yeah I'm sure she'll go for that. Here's a better idea, just man up and try and fuck her like any normal bloke would. Clearly this chick has known you for a while so she ain't gonna just jump you straight away. More than likely she's gonna want to know this is all leading to something. If all your trying to do is fuck then your gonna have to create that illusion for her. If however your friendship is important you gotta ask if it's worth it and maybe just find someone loose you don't know to have your fun with. Course this is all irrelevant if you actually like her and want to be in a relationship with her. 

Edited by n i k o

17 hours ago, n i k o said:

Yeah I'm sure she'll go for that. Here's a better idea, just man up and try and fuck her like any normal bloke would. Clearly this chick has known you for a while so she ain't gonna just jump you straight away. More than likely she's gonna want to know this is all leading to something. If all your trying to do is fuck then your gonna have to create that illusion for her. If however your friendship is important you gotta ask if it's worth it and maybe just find someone loose you don't know to have your fun with. Course this is all irrelevant if you actually like her and want to be in a relationship with her. 

Yeah, thing is, I actually really do like her, so I'm not particularly concerned with sex just yet.

Edited by Hellenic Hero

Look mate theres a good chance she wants to fuck more than you wanna fuck her. Just make sure you don't drift into some sort of comfort friend zone thing. You gotta remember chicks (particularly hot ones) are in constant demand, theres gonna be bloke ready to cut your lunch at all times. You gotta be thinking about closing the deal not "the future". You can show interest promptly without being a creep. Take her out again, be funny, be relaxed, just listen when she talks about whatever boring shit she's into then ask her questions. You'll in be in if you're not spastic. Make out, work the neck, get her nice and horny and you'll be fucking her in no time. If you really like her she's basically gonna be in love with you after you fuck her. Some sort chemical release fucks with girls minds once you stick in. Just be prepared and make sure she's doing most of the chasing. Main tip I can give: Get to the point when you talk over the phone or SMS, you're not gay best friend. 

• Like 1

That's not me having a shot at those giving serious advice in this thread, but how old are you Hero, like 15? And I assume your girl is the same age? You've got guys who are probably in their late 20s if not older,  veterans in this game, giving you advice I doubt disagree with. But you don't need a phd in women to get a girl. Men and women have been doing this dance for thousands of years, none of us would be here if that wasn't the case.  What you need to do will come to you naturally, just like how a baby knows how to crawl and suck on their mother's tit without anyone having to teach them. 

The only advice I can give you is just general life advice, and that's to follow your instinct and the path the universe stears you in and not fight it. One way we fight these forces is by thinking too much, and having all this information isn't going to help with that. Another way we fight these forces is fear.

You see this girl and your pants get a little tighter and in your head you're like "GRILL" and you think you don't know what to do, but the truth is you do. Or at least you will when you need to. 

So, TLDR, just do what comes naturally, don't be afraid and don't think too much. You'll know when and how to make your move when the time is right. And if you fuck up, the sun will rise again tomorrow. 

GL HF. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tesla said:

That's not me having a shot at those giving serious advice in this thread, but how old are you Hero, like 15? And I assume your girl is the same age? You've got guys who are probably in their late 20s if not older,  veterans in this game, giving you advice I doubt disagree with. But you don't need a phd in women to get a girl. Men and women have been doing this dance for thousands of years, none of us would be here if that wasn't the case.  What you need to do will come to you naturally, just like how a baby knows how to crawl and suck on their mother's tit without anyone having to teach them. 

The only advice I can give you is just general life advice, and that's to follow your instinct and the path the universe stears you in and not fight it. One way we fight these forces is by thinking too much, and having all this information isn't going to help with that. Another way we fight these forces is fear.

You see this girl and your pants get a little tighter and in your head you're like "GRILL" and you think you don't know what to do, but the truth is you do. Or at least you will when you need to. 

So, TLDR, just do what comes naturally, don't be afraid and don't think too much. You'll know when and how to make your move when the time is right. And if you fuck up, the sun will rise again tomorrow. 

GL HF. 

This is actually really really good advice. Well said :clap:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tesla said:

GL HF. 

That's actually the best advice I have received yet.

The thread has a distinct lack of @thisphantomfortress.

5 minutes ago, Jovan said:

The plot line has stagnated. 

Boy meets girl.

And then wot. 

We need a miffed ex lover.

Disapproving parents. 

Washed up hero from wrong side of the tracks.

We need more.

Enter Fernando Brandán.

What do you do when Brandan scores a screamer to win the derby, rips off his shirt and runs to your girl?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jovan said:

The plot line has stagnated. 

Boy meets girl.

And then wot. 

We need a miffed ex lover.

Disapproving parents. 

disillusioned girl from wrong side of the tracks.

We need more.

FTFY

2 hours ago, haz said:

Enter Fernando Brandán.

What do you do when Brandan scores a screamer to win the derby, rips off his shirt and runs to your girl?

could make it like Empire Strikes Back and we find out Muscat or the wife beater are involved on a way too close family level.

would set up for for an epic trilogy.

tip rat to enter as that dirty scoundrel that seems in if for the money you can think of (aka a pointless amount of rolls B)) only to come out as the all important man to help save the galaxy known as Melbourne.

just dont do any fucking prequels involving all that robot acting, etc (although Ticker would have a potential role as JarJar, which would kinda explain a few things)

Edited by mattyh001
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Cool. Is it a party or something?

It can be a party

don't quote me on this explanation, in another  life 30 or more years ago, when I was young and travelling , I was "having relations' ie banging madly, with a young Argentinian lass , she explained that its like a coming of age party where the young lady is introduced to "society"

A bit like a Debutante Ball, but with a Latin Flavour

• Like 1

5 hours ago, japiedog said:

It can be a party

don't quote me on this explanation, in another  life 30 or more years ago, when I was young and travelling , I was "having relations' ie banging madly, with a young Argentinian lass , she explained that its like a coming of age party where the young lady is introduced to "society"

A bit like a Debutante Ball, but with a Latin Flavour

Cheers, because it's just occurred to me that I have to be her date to this thing<_<