Melbourne Football

The Melbourne City Forum Guide to getting the girl of your desire

Hellenic Hero

10 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Buy some popcorn and put your erect dick through the bottom of the popcorn box so when she reaches in for popcorn she accidentally touches your dick. She'll be moister than an oyster after seeing that you're an inventive cunt.

Won't the popcorn spill everywhere then??

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

Ok so I've actually read the topic now and see she agreed to go out. She's Latina. Boom! My area of expertise.

Learn some spanish dude. Doesnt need to be crazy. eg. buenas noches, por favor, Lo siento, hermosa/bonita. 

Works(ed) for me.

Hola chica guapa to her mum, sisters and friends

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

Ok so I've actually read the topic now and see she agreed to go out. She's Latina. Boom! My area of expertise.

Learn some spanish dude. Doesnt need to be crazy. eg. buenas noches, por favor, Lo siento, hermosa/bonita. 

Works(ed) for me.

Ok...

Any tips for telling my parents that my girlfriend is not Greek? You know how it is with wog parents....

3 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Yeah that's true. Advice for dealing with mum?

@Tesla? You're a wog? How did you do it?

3 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I'd like to hear @cadete's thoughts on this.

TBH I don't think Tesla parents are religious or impractical enough to think he needs to limit himself to ppl from one type of Orthodox.

However, at the same time I had a Greek Ex and her family really loved me. However, I soon came to relaize that they also thought it was a Massive Novelty that they could like a Non Greek BF of their daughter.

6 minutes ago, cadete said:

TBH I don't think Tesla parents are religious or impractical enough to think he needs to limit himself to ppl from one type of Orthodox.

However, at the same time I had a Greek Ex and her family really loved me. However, I soon came to relaize that they also thought it was a Massive Novelty that they could like a Non Greek BF of their daughter.

Yeah my mum's not that bad, but I'm not 100% sure she'll be ok.

Her parents (especially her dad) like me so that's always helpful....

4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

You move fast, only asked her out last night and have already met her dad and gotten him to like you. 

Married by next weekend. 

All while still at school...jeez, in my day all you could expect at that age was a grope behind the cricket pavilion.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Nah I totally get it. The man was just asking for advice on escaping the friendzone. Now he's going to date her and quickly realise that latino girls are crazy and he'll end up waking up with his dick cut off on his bedside table.

Yeah, that's more like it!

So do Latina girls live up to their reputation?

3 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Nah I totally get it. The man was just asking for advice on escaping the friendzone. Now he's going to date her and quickly realise that latino girls are crazy and he'll end up waking up with his dick cut off on his bedside table.

Just makes the story dodgier, he was that deep in the friendzone that he was BFFs with her dad and got out? :hmm: 

25 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Just makes the story dodgier, he was that deep in the friendzone that he was BFFs with her dad and got out? :hmm: 

Good point... just how latina is she? Perhaps she's worried Australia will elect it's own Donald Trump and she's realised she needs to marry an Australian citizen to keep herself safe?

This now sounds like the usual "girl next door" story. Pulled her pig-tails at kinder, the two Mums shared the school-taking and pick-up duties in the shiny new 4WDs, went to each other's birthday parties, off to the same high school together and now aged about 15 with his hormones jangling he suddenly notices that...wow!..she looks good in all the right places and she's a real girl!

I'm reminded of the story of the two bulls surveying a field full of cows. Let's run in and do a couple" says the young bull. "Nah," says the old bull,"...let's walk and do the lot."

Nice move, though, to take her to the tennis. Shows some class.

So, young Hero, take it easy. I read a while ago that 90% of us (both men and women) end up with the wrong person. That's because we don't know who we were really looking for until it's too late. Just don't tell MrsJW that I said that...

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

This now sounds like the usual "girl next door" story. Pulled her pig-tails at kinder, the two Mums shared the school-taking and pick-up duties in the shiny new 4WDs, went to each other's birthday parties, off to the same high school together and now aged about 15 with his hormones jangling he suddenly notices that...wow!..she looks good in all the right places and she's a real girl!

I'm reminded of the story of the two bulls surveying a field full of cows. Let's run in and do a couple" says the young bull. "Nah," says the old bull,"...let's walk and do the lot."

So, young Hero, take it easy. I read a while ago that 90% of us (both men and women) end up with the wrong person. That's because we don't know who we were really looking for until it's too late. Just don't tell MrsJW that I said that...

Inb4 Strider is revealed to be MrsJW's secret identity

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

How the actual fuck did you know? 100% correct!

This forum never ceases to amaze me...

I picked the tennis because we both are ranked inside the Top 100 for Under 16's and play mixed doubles together sometimes...