Melbourne Football

Newcastle Jets Vs Melbourne City. Friday 27th January, 7:50KO

kingofhearts

Just now, Shahanga said:

Fantastic ball in then. Pity it was Bruno on the end instead of Timmy. Might have been a goal 

Yep it was a good cross.

Though the opposition are just going pass him like a cone, but attacking he looks good, is that what you want from a FB?

Just now, moops said:

Yep it was a good cross.

Though the opposition are just going pass him like a cone, but attacking he looks good, is that what you want from a FB?

Well he's got 2 centre backs next to him and a winger in front of him to help him out, but yeah he's just a squaddie. Coach thinks he's in our best XI though.

Just now, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Sorry luv but im sick and tired of conceding stupid goals because we r pressing to high and trying to run like headless chickens that we r

I feel like I'm on 442 having to listen to victards slag us off, I thought it might be different in here

• Like 1

Just now, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Im just calling it as it is

I thought this place would be full of praise when we are one down to Newcastle and playing like total bell ends lol

Just now, moops said:

Happy? Not really, but I'm not calling us shitty, or boring, blah, blah, blah........

I think I might fuck off, cheers.

You will be missed

• Like 1

Just now, moops said:

Happy? Not really, but I'm not calling us shitty, or boring, blah, blah, blah........

I think I might fuck off, cheers.

R u not fed up with how city has been playing. With our team we should be winning easy games like these and not drawing or losing them. U need to wake up and stop being bias