Melbourne Football

Welcome Michel

Dylan

18 minutes ago, Jessee Jenkinson said:

I've heard it as well but When do you think it will be announced 

These things normally get done the day after Wednesday.  Just a few hours before lunch.

The real question is can this bloke bake a proper pastry. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Melburnian said:

I don't know how true this rumour is but we must remember we are in the fucking a League where cunts like Muscat and Arnold are heralded as masterminds, if we get someone if his pedigree surely it's a good result?

I don't see it happening myself.

Especially when his team have often been underdogs and won on his tactics alone

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Melburnian said:

I don't know how true this rumour is but we must remember we are in the fucking a League where cunts like Muscat and Arnold are heralded as masterminds, if we get someone if his pedigree surely it's a good result?

I don't see it happening myself.

True, but we are a CFG club, we have a bit more clout internationally than anyone else in Aus.

I reckon it's a chance, purely cos the first anyone heard of it was through a French article. Hard to comment specifically as I'm not familiar with him or his sides, but on paper he looks a terrific get.

10 hours ago, [LIBBA] said:

he seems to get sacked pretty quickly after he gets a job. even in Greece where he won trophies and the team was still doing well he got the sack/

Teams do well, wins trophies and he gets sacked. So better than JVS in at least three ways.

Edited by Alexxxandro
  • Like 2