Melbourne Football

Round 15 vs Adelaide 12th January, Thursday

kingofhearts

Just now, RedAndWhitePride said:

At least under Heart this was executed in terms of investment etc, and not gonna say it's as bad as that, but how much longer can we keep seeing this shit? This season was meant to be our season, instead it's looking worse than last season.

We never had a chance this season. Suntan remember?

1 minute ago, RedAndWhitePride said:

At least under Heart this was executed in terms of investment etc, and not gonna say it's as bad as that, but how much longer can we keep seeing this shit? This season was meant to be our season, instead it's looking worse than last season.

Agreed, no progress, worse than last season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedAndWhitePride said:

At least under Heart this was expected in terms of investment etc, and not gonna say it's as bad as that, but how much longer can we keep seeing this shit? This season was meant to be our season, instead it's looking worse than last season.

We have won a trophy this season :droy:

Just now, fensaddler said:

Agreed, no progress, worse than last season.

See above

How are you supposed to sing for this mob, cheer or stand up for those lazy pricks. How can you love the city when they produce this much garbage week in week out. 

There is so much passion in me for the game and the club but this bunch of fools have drained it to the point where I've reached the bottom of the barrel...... now I'm digging past it. 

No more. 

Would love to see a comparison of forward passes completed between Brattan and Mooy when he was here.

1 minute ago, n i k o said:

So who's responsible for this. The team? The coach? The City Way? 

I'd say 1. City Way, 2. The Team, 3. The Coach.

We've played the same since CFG took over. It's almost like the players don't care.