Melbourne Football

Iniesta to Melbourne City?!!

jeffplz

Sorry but this whole thread is based on Fiction. Whoever started it should either withdraw it or prove it . I know i am fed up with these unreal stories which seem to keep arising on this forum. Iniesta could still command big big wages if and that a big if he leaves Barca.

4 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

Sorry but this whole thread is based on Fiction. Whoever started it should either withdraw it or prove it . I know i am fed up with these unreal stories which seem to keep arising on this forum. Iniesta could still command big big wages if and that a big if he leaves Barca.

This thread was a joke to bait media into publishing the story as they seemed to just use this forum as a source.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, playmaker said:

After the poor performance against PSG I have heard that he is having second thoughts as be believes he may not be good enough for the A league. I still need to confirm this. Anyone else heard this?

Yea I heard that CFG see more value in signing Di Maria as marquee, according to my sauce (Greek Tzatziki) we have offered Iniesta to Central Coast.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, haz said:

Yea I heard that CFG see more value in signing Di Maria as marquee, according to my sauce (Greek Tzatziki) we have offered Iniesta to Central Coast.

Yeah I didn't want to go into specifics but you are spot on, heard Di Maria is going to be a straight swap for Retre. Is that what you heard?.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There has been some more leaked information that Iniesta has spoken to Luis Enrique (Barcelona Coach) on retiring from europe and leaving Barcelona. He said that he keeps getting injured and isnt performing as good as he used to for Barcelona. He has been linked to join LA Galaxy, NYC or Melbourne City.

the chances of Iniesta coming to these clubs is

LA Galaxy 3-1

NYC 6-1

Melbourne City 15-1

Edited by xXCiTyZeNXx

• jw1739 locked this topic