Melbourne Football

Warren Joyce. As predicted by Serb Hair Dresser.. Goneski

Dylan

18 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Troll post of the week. Keep up the good work. 

Funny enough there is a legitimate movement to bring a team to the south east. Former and current socceroos and the Dandenong mayor are all in talks to bring a team down there including proposal to build a boutique football stadium. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, n i k o said:

Funny enough there is a legitimate movement to bring a team to the south east. Former and current socceroos and the Dandenong mayor are all in talks to bring a team down there including proposal to build a boutique football stadium. 

I'd probably support it in all honesty.

• Like 1

Thread deteriorating. Not surprised at all because it had to happen as the suspense continues.

But I am surprised that the club doesn't sense the frustration of members. The extension of the period for which last season's seats will be held for members is sure evidence that people are not  keen on renewing. I would have thought Munn would be smart enough to be thinking "FFS we need to get something meaningful out there." What's coming out of Bundoora at the moment is pretty banal. Likewise I'm a bit surprised the media isn't hammering on the club's door asking a few questions.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

With recent insta posts from Fernando and Bruno I reackon this week most of the squad will return to training and the announcement of the new senior coach. Could even be tomorrow morning/ afternoon.

Hoping he isn't a spud. 

Valkanis to continue in an acting role, whilst CFG consider their next move.

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

With recent insta posts from Fernando and Bruno I reackon this week most of the squad will return to training and the announcement of the new senior coach. Could even be tomorrow morning/ afternoon.

Hoping he isn't a spud. 

Don't get my hopes up like that haha

57 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Valkanis to continue in an acting role, whilst CFG consider their next move.

His entire coaching career hes has been acting. 

Acting like someone who actually coach.

Seriously I think this is the week. 

Edited by Jovan
If its not a we have to wait till July I will explode