Melbourne Football
Dylan

Wazza Watch (heading for a pre xmas exit)

Inferno    22
On 25/06/2017 at 9:56 PM, Hellenic Hero said:

According to my mate, Wazza was seen eating at France-Soir in Toorak.

I'd like to know about this mate of yours. If he was correct Steiner Pederson would be our coach. Stop making fake claims so you can be liked 

n i k o    4,768
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I'd like to know about this mate of yours. If he was correct Steiner Pederson would be our coach. Stop making fake claims so you can be liked 

People like his comments? 

• Like 1

Inferno    22
41 minutes ago, n i k o said:

People like his comments? 

Δεν θα μπορη να καταλάβει τούτο γιατί δεν νομίζω ξερή Ελληνικά. Ευχάριστο Νίκο για όλα και που είσαι καλός σε εμένα. 

rass    955
51 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Δεν θα μπορη να καταλάβει τούτο γιατί δεν νομίζω ξερή Ελληνικά. Ευχάριστο Νίκο για όλα και που είσαι καλός σε εμένα. 

Your accentuation and grammar is a touch scratchy, but otherwise thanks for giving me something else to look at than the damn Voice. 

jeffplz    736

Alright enough Greek, or we'll need to bring in the cannons.

Edited by jeffplz
  • Like 3

Baka1    386
On 2 July 2017 at 10:35 PM, jeffplz said:

Alright enough Greek, or we'll need to bring in the cannons.

Ti les re malaka?

• Like 1

n i k o    4,768

Sorry guys. I call one guy a malaka and the whole Greek community comes out. Apparently I'm Greek too. 

• Like 2

nah brah    70
On 04/07/2017 at 7:42 PM, n i k o said:

Sorry guys. I call one guy a malaka and the whole Greek community comes out. Apparently I'm Greek too. 

•  

i thought they were speaking macedonian

• Like 1

Jovan    2,858
11 minutes ago, Inferno said:

What does stase mean? I know what  skase means tho. 

Its pontian for STFU 

Baka1    386
1 hour ago, nah brah said:

i thought they were speaking macedonian

H makedonia einai elliniki

• Like 2

japiedog    752
31 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Anyone got tickets to the ffa function thing?

got a message yesterday re: the cost etc of meeting Wazza

playmaker    823

39 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Did you go to the FFA Cup even last night? He was chatting with fans all night and didn't hold back either which was good. Ticking all the boxes so far. 

• Like 1

HeartOfCity    285
2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Did you go to the FFA Cup even last night? He was chatting with fans all night and didn't hold back either which was good. Ticking all the boxes so far. 

Hold back? What extent did he go to? 

• Like 1

get rid of that back heel shit bruno, we dont want a fabregas this season, and f*** meand  brattans hair, give me strength, is dreadfully shite.  But great words from wazza, seems like he has a plan and knows the direction the teams going in!

Jimmy    3,141
On 20/07/2017 at 7:57 PM, HeartOfCity said:

Hold back? What extent did he go to? 

Called a certain player a "lazy bastard" for one.

• Like 1

Dylan    4,063
4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

That's concerning. For the head coach to label a player like that in a public forum is fucking stupid

HeartOfCity    285
6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Would've been bratts yeah, he was there so its a bit funny but pull ya head in sort of comment.

Embee    2,298
3 hours ago, Dylan said:

That's concerning. For the head coach to label a player like that in a public forum is fucking stupid

Nah, was an ex-player who wasn't even here last season. Clearly was based off what he saw of him during games

Hellenic Hero    179
4 minutes ago, Embee said:

Nah, was an ex-player who wasn't even here last season. Clearly was based off what he saw of him during games

Novillo?

Jimmy    3,141
4 hours ago, Dylan said:

Yeah nah.

jw1739    6,886
4 hours ago, Dylan said:

Wouldn't you prefer to occasionally hear that than the continual glossing-over that used to prevail? I know I would. IMO we're much more likely to win something if our gaffer tells it like it is rather than being preoccupied with "image."

Wazza has been hired to put some grit and determination into our club. That's what he's doing.

Dylan    4,063
2 hours ago, Embee said:

ahh right, some how got into my head he was saying that about a current players performance against Oakleigh. 

Embee    2,298
1 minute ago, Dylan said:

ahh right, some how got into my head he was saying that about a current players performance against Oakleigh. 

Yeah nothing like he that.

He spoke pretty candidly about our defensive performances last season too, sloppy turnovers and poor defense on the counter etc, specifically referenced the goals in the Perth game. 

Jovan    2,858
41 minutes ago, Embee said:

He spoke pretty candidly about our defensive performances last season too, sloppy turnovers and poor defense on the counter etc, specifically referenced the goals in the Perth game. 

All will be revealed after our first loss/poor performance. 

rass    955
55 minutes ago, Embee said:

I reckon that Perth game will turn out to be a real blessing in disguise and the definite turning point for our club.

Shahanga    3,440
1 hour ago, rass said:

I reckon that Perth game will turn out to be a real blessing in disguise and the definite turning point for our club.

That's what I thought at the time.

All the big shots were watching and we turned in one of those crap performances that had us fans screaming for serious change. Finally these guys got to see first hand what is going on.

Result- action.

like @jw1739 I'm also heartened that our new coach seems happy to call it like it is. I get that the public and private messages can be quite different, but City's refusal in the past to admit to any problems at all seemed very unhealthy.

Can't fix something you won't admit exists.

• Like 2

Was at the game and the event during the week and can vouch for what others are saying re his hard line approach. Very vocal on the sideline and based on the match, the likes of Brattan and Bruno have been working very hard, and one interesting observation that was noted was that every time a player slipped through the opposition defence for a one on one with the keeper; Wazza would urge the player to 'not look back' and move forward, which is a really good sign that the players are being urged to take their chances and not hold back. 

The 'no fancy stuff' was nice to hear too, and not wasting possession also seemed to be a large emphasise of the forward play as well.

Early days, but the game was enjoyable to watch.

Edited by RedAndWhitePride
  • Like 4

japiedog    752
16 hours ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Sack Wazza

ha

wasn't quite as vocal last night...

played a few kids as well

Edited by japiedog