Melbourne Football

MU5 and S16

Hellenic Hero

• 1 month later...
On 17/02/2017 at 0:12 PM, cadete said:

You need to use some of these mate for such a response... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Sometimes its best too hold my tongue in and not comment on this even if it is directed at our group. I prefer too do our part without much notice from the general public as has the previous groups have done in the past from the previous terrace. If people want too know who we are, we're not hard too find on game days too come and have a chat.

• Like 4

On 2/17/2017 at 0:12 PM, cadete said:

You need to use some of these mate for such a response... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

11 hours ago, elieanid said:

Sometimes its best too hold my tongue in and not comment on this even if it is directed at our group. I prefer too do our part without much notice from the general public as has the previous groups have done in the past from the previous terrace. If people want too know who we are, we're not hard too find on game days too come and have a chat.

Calm down, it was an really old yarraside forum joke... I was not asking you for your group's Mission Statement..

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, elieanid said:

Is there an application form I can fill out?

• Like 1