Melbourne Football

RD 9 City vs Brisbane 7:50 Sat 3/12/16

Baka1

5 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Can't wait to give it to that cunt Aloisi. Anyone behind his dug out please give him stick at every opportunity. 

I'm two rows behind. Sadly the two huge Greek blokes arnt here this season. They were always giving it to the coaches. Was great

23 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Can't wait to give it to that cunt Aloisi. Anyone behind his dug out please give him stick at every opportunity. 

The chant "Aloisi, what a wanker, what a wanker" scans beautifully and would be entirely appropriate.  Just sayin'...  Dogs abuse would be entirely justified.

23 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

JVS to JA: "He should stay away from our players" and "He should be thanking our club for giving him the opportunity to be head coach"

:tooth:

After that he warrants a 10 year extension! 

Next.

What the hell?! Did he seriously say that?! Lol! I am going to have to watch this press conference. Its like bizzaro world at city this week!!!

11 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

What the hell?! Did he seriously say that?! Lol! I am going to have to watch this press conference. Its like bizzaro world at city this week!!!

It's every bit as excellent as it sounds. He also calls out Aloisi for being childish and just rubbishes him.

Just now, KSK_47 said:

Holy shit. I burst out laughing so loudly that the people behind me turned around. Still doesnt wash all the bullshit away for me but credit where credit is due. That was brilliant.

I am seriously convinced this week has all been a dream. 

Imagine if we win tomorrow. 3/3 and a trophy. Would be far and away the best week in the clubs history.

What's pisses me off more than anything about that interview is it proves yet again that 'The one who scored "The Goal"' is still a protected species. Bambi continues to be wrapped in cotton wool even by the media. Had any other coach made so many comments about us the media would have been binging it up constantly. Fuck aloisi and fuckn those that continue to protect him. Even more fired up for Saturday night now. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Hahaha. Yes. I deserve that.

Haha its all good, i never believed you anyway; people say all sorts of funny stuff when theyre annoyed. Bit like old mate Morphine, even though you might be a bit disenfranchised with club, you still love it, otherwise you would have left this forum or stopped going to games long ago.

Just now, bt50 said:

Haha its all good, i never believed you anyway; people say all sorts of funny stuff when theyre annoyed. Bit like old mate Morphine, even though you might be a bit disenfranchised with club, you still love it, otherwise you would have left this forum or stopped going to games long ago.

Haha. As soon as i posted it (my comment about being unsure about how i felt) i knew it would come back to bite me in the arse. The amount of times i have tried to genuinely not care is unfathomable. Even if we lost on wed and jvs had mumbled something about being a work in progress today i would still be here. I suppose the fact that i get insanely pissed off is still caring in a way (even if its an unhealthy type of caring)

9 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Haha. As soon as i posted it (my comment about being unsure about how i felt) i knew it would come back to bite me in the arse. The amount of times i have tried to genuinely not care is unfathomable. Even if we lost on wed and jvs had mumbled something about being a work in progress today i would still be here. I suppose the fact that i get insanely pissed off is still caring in a way (even if its an unhealthy type of caring)

Told you before - you're "in" and there's no way you can ever be "out." It's a life sentence.

• Like 1

2 DEC 2016 - 12:58PM

Van't Schip tells Aloisi to stop 'whinging like a baby'

Tensions between Melbourne City and Brisbane Roar are at boiling point after John van't Schip lashed out at John Aloisi for "whinging like a baby" about their physical style.
Source: 
AAP
2 DEC 2016 - 12:58 PM  UPDATED 1 HOUR AGO

Ahead of Saturday's A-League clash at AAMI Park, Van't Schip suggested Aloisi should be congratulating his old side for their breakthrough FFA Cup victory, instead of criticising them so often.

Aloisi described them as the "most aggressive team in the league" after their uncompromising 1-0 win over Sydney FC on Wednesday night.

"We don't want that in our game. We don't want people diving, and we don't people injuring someone," Aloisi said.

Van 't Schip brought up Aloisi's comments on his own accord, at his press conference on Friday.

"He's talking again about us. He's always having a go at us," Van 't Schip said.

"It's getting a bit childish, he's whinging like a baby.

"He's criticising us, the whole team, instead of maybe congratulating us on the win and the club that gave him the opportunity to be a head coach. But that's obviously not his style."

It's not the first time Aloisi has spoken out at his former club.

Before last month's meeting at Suncorp Stadium, Aloisi tried to spotlight Bruno Fornaroli's alleged diving, while after one clash last season he lambasted City for playing "anti-football" and spoiling the A-League as a product.

"After three times, it's enough. Maybe he learns from it, but otherwise it's a shame. I want to leave it like that," Van't Schip said.

Aloisi doubled down on his comments on Friday morning, declaring his team won't be intimidated by City, but he denied there was any ill feeling between the two sides.

He also said he has no personal issue with Fornaroli, who appeared to taunt Aloisi by grabbing his crotch and glaring in his direction during last month's clash in Brisbane.

"If he did gesture towards me, that's part of the game," Aloisi said.

"I don't think there's any animosity there. We're just prepared to win the game of football."

Meanwhile, van 't Schip has confirmed Tim Cahill will be available for selection despite taking a knock to his knee during the FFA Cup win.

Brisbane will be without Brett Holman (knee) for the next six weeks, but regain Thomas Kristensen and Brandon Borrello from hamstring strains.

STATS THAT MATTER

* Brisbane Roar have now drawn their last three games - never before in A-League history have they endured a stalemate in four consecutive games.

* Melbourne City have enjoyed 58 per cent possession on average this season, more than any other side.

* Melbourne City have won each of their last six home games against Brisbane Roar, keeping a clean sheet on three occasions.

Edited by Jovan
  • Like 1

Did anyone see that bit when Bruno grabbed his crotch and taunted Aliosi in the last game. If true that tops off the fuck off speech. 

I really don't know whats happened this week but everything has turned upside down. (I might even get laid tonight)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jovan said:

Did anyone see that bit when Bruno grabbed his crotch and taunted Aliosi in the last game. If true that tops off the fuck off speech. 

I really don't know whats happened this week but everything has turned upside down. (I might even get laid tonight)

Perhaps winning a trophy might help you as well

2 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Maybe kid # 5 on the way then?

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

I'm telling you man. Its Bazarro World

9c155660ff8014a32ac8bc8b2b344ec9.jpg