Melbourne Football

Real Madrid Thread - El Galacticos -

ton1no

I know there is sure to be some Real Madrid fans amongst us.

Looking good in the Champions League & 10 points clear confirmed depending if those dirty GYPSIES win over Valencia.

This thread is for all Real Madrid fans OR soccer fans that FUKING HATE Barcelona & love to see them LOSE..!!

HALA MADRID!

post-594-0-21941100-1329651351_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

2nd best team in the world! after manchester city of course

lol bringing that shit here....

Christiano Ronaldo - 28 goals - La Liga

Sergio Aguero - 15 Goals - Premier League

Real Madrid - 61Points

(23 played, 20 wins, 1 draw, 2 loss, 79 goals forward, 21 against)

Manchester City - 60 Points

(25 played, 19 wins, 3draws,3 loss, 64 goals forward, 19 against)

& most IMPORTANTLY your in the Europa League.

...... Now what can you say that doesnt make you look like an idiot

B) B) B)

• Like 1

Which is why I would post in there if I want to talk about Leeds, rather than polluting other threads.

Still in the Europa League though.

lol, bit rich coming from you, barely even made it one game further than us in the CL and atleast we are on track to win trophies not much can be said of le'arse

lol bringing that shit here....

Christiano Ronaldo - 28 goals - La Liga

Sergio Aguero - 15 Goals - Premier League

Real Madrid - 61Points

(23 played, 20 wins, 1 draw, 2 loss, 79 goals forward, 21 against)

Manchester City - 60 Points

(25 played, 19 wins, 3draws,3 loss, 64 goals forward, 19 against)

& most IMPORTANTLY your in the Europa League.

...... Now what can you say that doesnt make you look like an idiot

B) B) B)

i know what your saying mate real madrid are a good team, i already admitted as much when i said they were the second best team in the world

The final game won't matter, Real should be able hold them off comfortably with a 10 point lead.

Then Jose can go rescue Chelsea.

i agree that madrid will still hold on. I was trying to point out that there is one more game between them so they havent necesarily won the title w/o beating barca cos they still have the opportunity to do so.

Champions League

Real Madrid:

1-Iker Casillas; 17-Alvaro Arbeloa, 3-Pepe, 4-Sergio Ramos, 15-Fabio Coentrao; 6-Sami Khedira, 14-Xabi Alonso; 10-Mesut Ozil, 21-Jose Callejon, 7-Cristiano Ronaldo; 9-Karim Benz

CSKA Moscow

1-Sergei Chepchugov; 24-Vasily Berezutsky, 4-Sergei Ignashevich, 6-Alexei Berezutsky, 42-Georgy Shchennikov; 3-Pontus Wernbloom, 22-Yevgeny Aldonin, 21-Zoran Tosic, 10-Alan Dzagoyev; 8-Seydou Doumbia, 18-Ahmed Musa.

To walk away with a draw on a NHL field is a good enough result.

Too unlucky to not hold the 1-0 lead but the away goal is a treat especially on their shitty field.

UNLUCKY 93rd min goal conceded.... but hey, we will be waiting for you at the Bernabeu!!!!

Expecting a solid 4-0!!!!!

...... No Benzema due to injury :( .... Higuain to step up to the plate!

Show these mongs how to play on a proper ground without skis!!!!

spanking.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Games like this morning are the reason why Messi will always be > Ronaldo.

Have been arguing with ton1no lately about Varane. He's convinced that he isn't good enough to be starting games yet but I fully believe he's world class. Best young CB in the world IMO.

Agree about Varane. there arent too many good defenders, let alone young ones. Varane would get a guaranteed start in almost all world class sides.

varane is great, but i dont see much in arbeloa. in regards to young defenders, i think bartra and varane tbh.

marcelo > arbeloa in my opinion.

surely there's a very fine margin...

Edited by macri

varane is great, but i dont see much in arbeloa. in regards to young defenders, i think bartra and varane tbh.

Phil Jones is also a good young defender.

Marcelo is much better than Arbeloa.

but hasnt Arbeloa just returned from injury?

Have been arguing with ton1no lately about Varane. He's convinced that he isn't good enough to be starting games yet but I fully believe he's world class. Best young CB in the world IMO.

Any player to be playing for Real Madrid is good but comon man this isnt a reserve squad... a CB needs to be strong, old and experienced... look at Puyol, Terry, Vidic,Lucio... all old experienced, always a strikers nightmare.

Varane will be an unbelievable CB but dont play Varane in the champions league when we have so many other options...

Fabio Coentrao, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe.... strong enough defence. Even though its Pepe's time to go, we need that strength.

surely there's a very fine margin...

Agreed. Never been a real fan of Arbeloa although his experience and having played under Del Bosque means he is a vital part of our defence.