Melbourne Football

THE FINAL! Wednesday 30 November 7:30pm

Dylan

22 minutes ago, Heart of Melbourne said:

Fuck ticketed. Anyone know where section 1 is? Fcuk 

Right near the Sydney end. (actually, near GA, I swear it was Sydney). Were are they sitting?

I got S19. Happy with that.

btw, link for seating, screenshot means it isn't interactive

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/FFACUPGF16/venues/MRS/performances/EMHR2016950/tickets

Edited by bumpyknuckles
added link

2 minutes ago, hyperfuzz said:

i just got tickets in Section 13 for the lads and if it's shit, it's off to GA

Just accepted 7 tickets in the same section. We've been there before and it's OK and definitely you won't get wet which is a bonus when there are ladies in the group.

But FMD this ticketing is bloody terrible. If you want people to come to matches it's got to be simple and clear on how to do it. The worst bit, and I always forget, is that everything remains in your basket unless you go to "Payments" and click remove. Or wait 10-15 minutes for your basket to be cleared.

We need to hammer the club on this to lobby FFA to get rid of this shit Ticketek business.

shite as always trying to get tickets on ticketek

bringing 4 extra people , so 6 all up with Mrs and me.

FFS trying to get 6 together is hard work, I basically had to trade my first born just to get 6 tickets in Section 13

try to check elsewhere and says "seat sold" AS IF , less than 2 hours into pre sale

So let me know where you are all sitting and I'll wave to you :tooth:

Edited by japiedog

17 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

I've clearly been very lucky.  In first time, got our usual seats in Block 14.

How many? And if they are the ones on your memberships then they were reserved for you anyway.

IMO the problem is that while the Southern End always looks half empty for a normal match in fact the remaining seats are already allocated Cat C and it's the members who haven't turned up. During the pre-sale all allocated seats have to be considered sold, because those holding them have 48 hours to say they want them. After the pre-sale you'll probably see something like 50% of the allocated seats not taken up and therefore available for general sale.

The same applies to all areas except GA.

The more seats you want for a match like the Cup Final the more difficult it is to get them during the pre-sale.

Edited by jw1739

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

How many? And if they are the ones on your memberships then they were reserved for you anyway.

IMO the problem is that while the Southern End always looks half empty for a normal match in fact the remaining seats are already allocated Cat C and it's the members who haven't turned up. During the pre-sale all allocated seats have to be considered sold, because those holding them have 48 hours to say they want them. After the pre-sale you'll probably see something like 50% of the allocated seats not taken up and therefore available for general sale.

The same applies to all areas except GA.

The more seats you want for a match like the Cup Final the more difficult it is to get them during the pre-sale.

Yes, just two and our allocated membership seats.  Probably about the only way not to give the system a headache...

I am baffled by the outrage.  Logged in at 1.30pm, instantly got our usual Active Member seats, myself and teenage son paying a total of $31 including all charges and fees.  I was hugely surprised at how cheap, quick and easy the process was.

I guess, re-reading above, that if you want more seats but you're an Active Member, then the hassles arrive as you are bumped to general areas......

Edited by CityWildcat

15 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

anyone got their tickets emailed yet?  Got the confirmation only ...

52 minutes ago, InMyHeart said:

For anyone who has already bought tickets and selected the ezy ticket option, in the confirmation email did you receive the PDF of the tickets?
As I have bought tickets and selected that option however the PDF of the tickets have not been sent yet to me even though I received a confirmation email

I believe that tickets don't get sent out during pre-sale (for any event), they'll be doing a bulk sending of all the pre-sale tickets when general sales open

• Like 2

1 hour ago, InMyHeart said:

For anyone who has already bought tickets and selected the ezy ticket option, in the confirmation email did you receive the PDF of the tickets?
As I have bought tickets and selected that option however the PDF of the tickets have not been sent yet to me even though I received a confirmation email

The confirmation says, under "Important Ticket Delivery Information":
For some events ezyTickets may be sent at a later date. Please check the event page for details.

I've never had a problem with this before, so I expect another e-mail with the tickets in due course.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fredinho69 said:

So have left this til now to buy tickets and am wanting to buy 10 tickets in either section 16 through to 19 but it keeps saying I can only buy 1 ticket. Is this because of member seats are being offered during this period? There is no way that those sections are nearly sold out. 

Same problem as everyone had while the "same seat option" was applicable. Category C seats at the Southern End already allocated to members were reserved for those members until this morning. You should be able to find seats this morning now that the option has expired. You just pay a little more, that's all.
On reflection I should have waited until this morning because I was able to get seven seats only in Section 13 whilst the option was applicable. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Same problem as everyone had while the "same seat option" was applicable. Category C seats at the Southern End already allocated to members were reserved for those members until this morning. You should be able to find seats this morning now that the option has expired. You just pay a little more, that's all.
On reflection I should have waited until this morning because I was able to get seven seats only in Section 13 whilst the option was applicable. 

give me a wave, I managed to get a block booking for section 13 !:tooth::clap:

3 hours ago, SF33 said:

I'd agree with this. If your sponsor's logo looks shit on a shirt, your kit is going to look shit. Remember when Adelaide had Jim's Mowing?

We've been very fortunate with Sponsors.

Westpac looked pretty good on the Heart kits and Etihad looks mint on the City kits.

But we juct cant compete with having OptiSlim on our kits.

Edited by [LIBBA]
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, [LIBBA] said:

We've been very fortunate with Sponsors.

Westpac looked pretty good on the Heart kits and Etihad looks mint on the City kits.

But we juct cant complete with having OptiSlim on our kits.

IMO the best (worst?) ever was Wellington's sponsor "Huawei."

"Who are we?" just about sums them up.

• Like 1